Founded (!alive Peter)

(Watch me mess the story up)

Takeo walks off after that fight with Nikolai. He felt bad but didn't know how to show it.

He walks down the corpses of shot zombies, and he kicks the heads of some zombies blocking the path.

"Uh...hey?"

Takeo looks up, he saw a man dressed in a marine outfit stuck on the tree. He looks like a medic, too.

Takeo: "Oh crap. Are you... alright?" He genuinely seems concern.

"Can I get a little help?..." the man asks.

Takeo grabs a bow and arrow, then aims at the rope to release him. The man falls from a height, grunting as he reaches the hard ground. Takeo rushes to the man, picking him up and dragging him back to the shelter.

(Meanwhile)

Dempsey: Nikolai... hey.

Nikolai: Yea... I'm alright...

Richtofen: Don't vorry me, Nikolai...

*SLAM*

Richtofen: Vat was zat?

Takeo drags in the man. Nikolai and Richtofen look at the man in shock. But not Dempsey, he seems more... scared.

Dempsey: Oh sh*t...

All of them rush to the man. While Richtofen stops the bleeding of his left hand, Dempsey watches in horror. Nikolai noticed, and his suspicions grew.

Nikolai: Dempsey...

Dempsey: ...Peter?...

The crew looked at him in confusion.

Richtofen: Peter? You know him?

Dempsey looked at Peter with a slightly scared face but isn't sure why.

Peter: ...um... hello?

Takeo: So...Mr Peter?

Peter looked at them with a little fear but felt relieved there were survivors.

_________________________________________

After a while, they sat there to interview Peter.

Dempsey: So...Pete... Its nice to see you again.

Peter: Yea...

*awkward silences*

Nikolai: You look familiar...

Peter: let me guess... You're... Nikolai?

Nikolai: yep. You got that right, Mr Mccain.

(Got lazy, might continue next time)