01

You're finally visiting your aunt after five years of not being able to go because of school . It's summer vacation and your dad wants you to visit her for you to loosen up a bit . You're so focused on your academics that you barely had some fun time. And he knew you'll be able to enjoy staying there because you always do when you're young .

You throw yourself on your bed and stared at the ceiling while you're in a starfish position. It's so comfortable so why not ?

The thoughts of staying at the province excites you and also seeing your aunt for the first time after five years . And you bet she looks older now.

You giggled at the thought.

Suddenly something jump on your bed and snuggled on you . You smiled .. it's coco , your 3 month old golden retriever dog.

" Do you want to come with me , coco ?" You asked him and he answers you with a bark as if he says yes .

" Oh ! You wanna come ? Alright you'll come with me" he jumped in excitement as if he really understands you and licked your face . Giggles filled the room because of him licking you.

" Fine, fine . I know you're excited . Let's pack our things ? " The dog finally went down the bed and waited you at the side of your cabinet . You knew right away what he meant . You'll get your clothes.

You took a stool and stand on it to reach for your luggage bag at the top of your cabinet . Good thing it was covered and doesn't have dusts and dirt . 

" I can't believe I can finally breath some fresh air , coco. The city is so polluted. "

You took some shirts and pants , pairing them one by one . Each day you have a pair and you knew the bag you're holding right now is not enough for your clothes .

" I should stop overdressing. It's just the province and it's not a fashion show. " You reminded yourself because you'll carry many stuffs if you bring many clothes.

In a few moments , you finished packing your things and the ones left is for your dog , coco.

Being a fur mom is not easy but you liked it. You love the feeling of having coco beside you and taking care of him . He's your son.

" Dad, I'm ready !" You shouted . Your dad is at the garage , starting the car .

" Okay , let's go !" He shouts back at you and you ran down the stairs with coco following you.

" You'll bring coco ?" He asks .

" Yep ! I'm sure he'll love the farm. And besides , I know you can't take care of him . You have work , dad.

Your dad sets your things at the backseat of the car and starts to drive .

" He'll surely love it. I can imagine how he runs on the fields or at the beach . And oh by the way , please send my regards to Mr. Nishimura . I'll go fishing with him next time. "

You smiled . You remembered Ni-ki , your childhood friend .

" Yes dad. I'll tell him . "

" Wait , did Jay knew you were going to your aunt Victoria ?"

You stayed silent. Your dad glanced at you as he feels there's something wrong .

" Did you two fight ? "

You looked away and just caress coco's fur .

" We broke up . "