18

Ni-ki's pov

I'm here now at a cafe and as usual , hanging out with myself because I don't want to invite other people and be a burden to them.

I'm sipping on my americano and staring blankly outside the glass window when someone caught my eye.

That certain person smiled widely when he saw me and I returned the same smile .

" Ni-ki !" I'm looking at him and he's waving his hand and was going inside the coffee shop.

" Uncle!" I stood up and greeted him with a bow then he gave me a tight hug .

" Oh god. When did you became this tall? You grew really well  ." He commented and as a response, I giggled when he released me from the hug.

" Have you and my daughter saw each other ? She's already working in a company near here. "

I don't know why y/n haven't told his dad that we're workmates . Well , not anymore .

" Uhh , I haven't seen her . Actually , I'm going home on saturday . I've been staying here for quite some time and I kinda miss the fresh air." Maybe it wouldn't be a big deal if I also won't tell him anything . Besides , we're not workmates anymore.

" Oh good to hear that. But please visit me before you'll go home. I have something for your father . "

" Maybe it's better if I'll go today. I have some errands to do before I go home. And besides , I'm free today. " I told him right away. I have few things to buy for my dad and it's gonna be a hassle if I would go and visit y/n's house on the other days.

I'm also afraid that we might see each other there but it's still early . I can go home right after uncle would give me the thing that he wants to give to my dad . I still have time to avoid her.

" Oh , great ! Let's go .. "

It's pass 1 in the afternoon and I'm confident that I won't be able to meet y/n anywhere at their house because I knew that she's still working until 5 pm.

I'm sitting comfortably on the couch while watching a soccer on tv when someone barged on the front door.

"Dad! Where are you? I need to go to the province!" There she is , the one that I'm avoiding.

Her dad instantly went out of the kitchen with a bowl of chips . He was surprised by the sudden shouts of her daughter. He thought that something is wrong.

" Why ? What happened ? " Her dad continuously asked her .

" I need to talk to Ni-ki ." Is all she said and I froze on my seat. Is she looking for me?

Her dad gazed at my direction and smiled.

" But Ni-ki is here .. "

" Cool, you're telling me things as if ghosts are real. Great joke dad."

" Then tell me who's at the couch right now "

I was so nervous when she looked at where I am. Her face was in evident shock as she saw me staring at them .

" Y/n .. "