What..

Camila's POV

Hi im Camila Cabello. Lauren's girlfriend. 17 years old and.... Yeah someone just interrupted my introduction..

Riiiiing...riiinggggg..rinngggg

My phones keep on ringing that's why i decided to answer the call.

My lolo

"He...." I was about to say hey when she shouted

"Oh my god babe!!!! 1m views!!!!! 1m views!!! And check twitter i am trending #3 worldwide!!! It says #SeeYouAgainByLauren oh god im so happy!! Oh and im outside your house!! Open the door quick!!!" I laughed because she's crazy.

When i opened the door "BABE!!!" she tackled me with a big smile on her face.

"What's going on ladies?" My mom asked

"Mom she covered a song yesterday and now it has 1m views and she's trending on twitter" i told my mom. She hugs lauren.

"Im so proud of you lauren" my mom told her.

"Hey mom just so you know im your daughter not her" i told my mom with a sad look on my face. But of course i was just kidding.

"Oh is my karla's jealous of her girlfriend?" My mom asked playfully.

We laughed in our craziness..

When we entered in my room lauren lays down in my bed and asking me to lay with her.

Lauren's POV

Dinah my bestfriend messaged me this morning telling me about the views and the trending topic. So i checked it and it was true i shouted then called camila.

We laid down in her bed for like 30 minutes. Being with each others arms.

Riiinggg rinnggggg.

*unknown number calling

I quickly answered it.

"Who's this?"

"Hi good day ma'am is this miss lauren jauregui?"

"Umm yeah this is lauren. How can i help you?"

"This is Big Rob a manager from syco records. I heard your cover on youtube and it was great. Maybe you could sing live? Meet on saturday and you know talk about things and maybe sign a contract?" My eyes suddenly went wide i screamed at the top of my lungs. BIG ROB! The famous cool strict manager from syco records!!

"Oh my god are you serious?!?!? Where did you get my #!! I mean how did you contact me? Im sorry but its just that im in a state of shock right now.." I asked him, you know trynna be careful.. Maybe this is just a prank?

"I saw you trending on twitter and there's this girl named Dinah who tweeted me saying she's your friend and she dmed me your #"

Oh god dinah!!!!! Thanks to her!!!

"Umm okay? Where do we meet on saturday?"

He told me the details. I quickly told camila everything and dialed Dinah's number..

L: DINAH!! I LOVE YOU THANK YOU!! I HAVE A MEETING ON SATURDAY WITH BIG ROB!!! I OWE YOU A LOT!!

D: I guess i did it!! He tweeted asking if anyone knows you and i quickly tweeted and we dmed. I thought he just wants to know you and call you then tada!!! And yeah you owe me a lot dawg!! When you get famous make sure to bring me in new york!! And free tickets to your concert!!

L: silly!!! Let's wait for saturday and come with me and camila! Okay? I love you thank you dinah!!

D: anything for my bestfriend love you too lo! I gtg need to help my mom buy some groceries. And tell camilla i said hi and i miss her! Bye dawg!!

L: bye dinah text you the details!!! I love you i love you!!

Then i hunged up. I looked at my girlfriend.

"I think im being replaced" She pouted then laughed. "Im so proud of you baby" she told me and i kissed her.

So yeah? How was it guys? Good or nah? Like and comment!!