Hey Cara

Lauren's POV

We've been on the road for like 2 hours already. I checked my phone and i saw a message of camila.

"I miss you already :(" i smiled and replied to her text.

"I miss you too already baby. We can do this. I love you :-*"

We stopped and i guess this is where we will pick up cara.

She walks up the bus and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Hey ready for the tour?" She asked me.

"Yeah, how 'bout you?" I asked her

She smiled and says "i was born ready!" We laughed together.

She's funny too. I always think that she's a bitch because of her eyebrows but no she's nice and funny.. Reminds me of my camzi :(

>>>>> 3rd month of tour

"Thank you everyone for coming tonight!!! I love you all!!!!" I send them a flying kiss and quickly rans off the stage.

3 months on the tour was a blast!! Fake dating Cara was fun. We kissed in public, act like a real couple and im starting to like her... I know its bad but i wont cheat on camila. But cara makes me feel happy too. Everytime me and camila would talk we only argue and ended up fighting. I know she have the right to be jealous... But i dont know anymore :( im confused.

Things went pretty hard for the both us. We rarely talk and have a good conversation. She's always sad when she heard about me and cara dating. We fight a lot and we've been away with each other for 3 months and we already have our ups and downs. Then what will happen in 10 months? A big challenge for the both of us. Me and cara makes sure to have a date everyday so will catch the paparazzi's attention. Im really having a good time with Cara. Makes me forget my problem with my girlfriend.

Speaking of camilla. She's calling on facetime..

"Hey lauren.." She looks sick..

"Hey camz.. Are you sick? You look pale?" I asked her.

"Im okay, im just a little tired. I cleaned my room" she told me and i just nodded..

Cara walks in my room and kissed me on the lips.

I quickly pushed her and shouted at her.

"Wtf cara!! Get out!!!!!" She puts her hands in the air as a sign of surrender

"I guess that the rumors are true.. And its nit fake anymore?" she looked at me almost crying..

"Im sorry.. I didn't know that she'll do that... Please baby lets not argue tonight. I just got off the stage." I looked at her with a sad face.

"Are...you tired of me already lo?" She asked me. I knew she would ask me this question again and im tired of it.

"No, baby please bare with me. I love you so much and stop asking me that kind of question again camz" i told her in a good way.

"Okay rest now lauren. I love you too." She hungs up.

I sighed heavily and i saw cara standing infront of me.

"It's okay to cry you know..." Cara told me.

Then i cried infront of her... And suddenly she lifts up my chin and kissed me.

"What was that for?" I asked her

"Im starting to like you lauren.... Im here for you and clearly you and camila is not working anymore. Let's give this a shot laur.. It's just between the two of us." I think of it... And i dont know anymore :(

.....

I agreed with her.

Yay or nay?!

Comment like suggest!!!

:)