Why..

Camila's POV

it's been 3 months since lauren was on tour... And we're not doing good. We always fight. I know its my fault but Ally told me its normal for a pregnant like me..

I haven't told her yet.. Im 2 months pregnant. Small baby bump that she wouldnt notice..

My family knows about it already and they  respect my decision for not telling lauren yet...

I am facetiming with lauren right now... Asking me if im okay cos i look sick...

If only i could tell you lauren... But i want her to enjoy her tour before she knows about this...

I heard someone walks in lauren's room and kissed her on the lips...

I was shocked, broken, ready to cry but i bit my lip...

"Wtf cara!! Get out!!!!!" She shouted.. I knew it was cara.

"I guess that the rumors are true.. And its not fake anymore?" I looked at her trying my best not to cry

"Im sorry.. I didn't know that she'll do that... I swear please i dont want to fight baby... Please baby lets not argue tonight please please I just got off the stage. Im tired" She looked at me with a sad face.

"Are...you tired of me already lo?" i asked her.

"No, baby please bare with me. I love you so much and stop asking me that kind of question again camz" she told her in a good way.

"Okay rest now lauren. I love you too." I hunged up and cried hysterically....

Should i tell lauren about the baby? Or maybe surprise her on our 2nd anniversary next month? Or i dont know :(

I have a bad feeling about cara but i'll set it aside... Maybe cara was just messing around? She knows about my relationship with lauren....

What's up guys!!

Comment

Like

Suggest