The Talk

Lauren's POV

I agreed coming with Gavin... Maybe he could explain everything to me?...

We're now at the Starbucks near Camilas house.

Then suddenly he started to talk.

"Ask me anything you want to know. Im doing this because you have the right to know everything. And sorry for how camila acted awhile ago"

"Are you Camila's boyfriend?" I asked him looking at my cup of coffee.

"We tried but it didnt work out so we decided to stay friends. Everyone knows that we're together and that im the father of Zoe. I care about camila and zoe so much. We're like a family already. I've been with her since zoe was still in her tummy." He told me.

"I feel bad.... I know i made a huge mistake but i fixed myself.... For her" i answered him crying..

"I know, Lauren. I told her about it but she is really stubborn." He told me.

"You deserve him better than I do...." I told him

"I have her already, lauren. And you deserve her. Think about zoe. He deserves to know you. He deserves to know she have a superstar mom..." He looked at me and i smiled.

"I'll talk to camila. I am a camren shipper" he tried to lighten up the mood.

I laughed at him... "Thank you.... For everything.... I owe you a lot." I told him

"Just a Wiz Khalifa signed poster is good for me" he jokes.

We laughed together and get to know each other...

Im so thankful that Camila met Gavin..... He really is a nice guy :)