fresh start

Camila's POV

Zoe is growing up, and Lauren really did takes care of him. It's been 4 months. And zoe really loves Lauren.

Knock knock....

I opened the door and see my son and the love my life...

Yes, i still do love Lauren. But I never talked to her. I just give him Zoe and his things then remind her to feed him properly and makes sure to drink vitamins in time.....

Even though she's just 2 house away from us.

"Hey, he's asleep already. Can I take him to his room?" Lauren asked me.

"Sure, just go up. Then left, you'll see Zoe's name at the door." I smiled weakly.

I saw her go down the stairs.

"Camila, can we talk?" She asked me. I nodded. I agreed because we need this talk...

"I know that its been 4 months since you let me be with Zoe. And i thank you for that. Ummmm this time can we.. mmmm... How do i say this? Oh, right sorry. Can we fix things?" She asked me.

"I forgive you, Lauren. And im sorry for making you feel like shit." I told her as i cried

She hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

I missed this... so much.

We're both crying...

"Let's start over, Camila" she told me and I nodded..

"Im really sorry please forgive me" i told her..

"Shhhhh its fine now. Camz" she called me camz again :)

I feel happy and safe in her arms..

Now we're gonna have a fresh start.