Arguing then whoops!!

Lauren's POV

I woke up happy and decided to say Hi to my neighbors.

While walking to another house I suddenly saw Dinah enter someone's house so I decided to say Hi whoever that neighbor is. Maybe Dinah's friend? Or classmate to do their thesis together.. Hahahahha thesis lol i havent experienced doing that because when I got signed to syco records i was homeschooled.

Camila's POV

"My cheechee!!" I was about to hug her when she run to get Zoe in his crib in our living room and acts like im just a ghost who opened the door. Wow i feel the love Dinah!!!

Zoe lights up when she saw her Aunt Dmac.. Then she picked up Zoe. I get my phone in my pocket and took a picture of them. Zoe really loves Dmac.

"Now im a ghost?" I asked and Dinah came up to me and hugs me.

"Sorry chancho but Zoe is my favorite nephew" she chuckled.

No one's POV

Dinah was playing with Zoe. While Camila is in the kitchen making some juice.

Then someone knocks in Camila's door.

Camila thought that she dont expect someone to visit her at this time but oh well she's just going to open the door.

She saw Zoe laughing so hard because Dinah is tickeling him.

Dinah took a video of zoe laughing so hard then she picks up Zoe then ran to Camila to show the video to her.

When Camila opened the door she saw Lauren. They were both shocked and..

Dinah approached her laughing so hard with Zoe. She didnt see who the visitor is because she is excited to show Camila the video.

"LOOK AT THIS CHANCHO! SHE'S LIKE A CARBON COPY OF LAUREN!!! LOOK HAHAHAHA ZOE KEEPS ON LAUGHI....." She wasnt able to finish her sentene whe she looked at the visitor with wide eyes.

No shit im dead... Dinah said in her mind.

Camila glared and evil look at Dinah..

"Im sorry mila... Umm we're just gonna play upstairs." Dinah felt bad to what she did.

And Lauren looks so confused..

"Okay im confused i saw that kid already with Dinah and Normani at the store." Lauren said.

"His name is Zoe. You heard nothing. How did you find me?" Camila asked with a cold voice.

"Im saying Hi to the neighbors and I saw Dinah enters this house so i just came here to say Hi and I didnt know that it was you who lives here. And can we talk?" Lauren explained.

"There's nothing to talk about Lauren." Camila told Lauren.

"Please?" Lauren pleaded.

Camila was about to close the door but Lauren blocked using her right foot.

"Who owns that baby?" Lauren asked.

"That's me and Gavin's son. So please go lauren. I dont want to see you" Camila said teary eyed and having a flashback to what Lauren did to her before.

"I fixed myself for you, Camila. Im sorry to what i did before. Im really sorry. I came back to win you back..... Believe me.. Please..." Lauren pleaded with a sad look in her face.

"Go before i call the cops" camila said. And Lauren got mad because she feels like shit.

Lauren remember what Dinah told her when Camila opens the door. And also remembers the time when she met the baby at the store.

Then it clicked.. Still buffering then she gasped like she have seen a ghost...

"Camila... Is Zoe mine?" Lauren asked.

"What? Are you crazy Lauren?!" Camile shouted at Lauren.

"He looks like me, Camz" lauren said with a calm voice

"Dont call me camz" Camila said with an angry voice.

"TELL ME!!!! IS THAT BABY MINE????!" Lauren shook camila hard and she was now angry to how Camila acts.

Camila was shocked. She never see lauren this angry.. Then she cant take it anymore. She's now crying and sitting on the floor..

Then Lauren kneeled down in front of her... And ask her again... She's now crying as well.

"Is..... Is...h..e....mi...ne?" Lauren asked.

"Y.....es, lau...ren" Camila finally told her the truth.

"Wh..y.. Why didn't you tell m...e?" Lauren asked

Camila was sad and mad at the same. She can't forget the time that she flew to new york to surprise lauren. Then she was the who was surprised to what she heard. And how Lauren chose Cara.

"You don't deserve explanations lauren" Camila told lauren

"I deserve because ZOE IS MY SON!!! He's my son too camila.... " Lauren said while she's sobbing

"Remember when hooked up with that chick model? Now you know the reason why i didnt tell you. Fuck you lauren please get out!!!!" Camila spatted at lauren

As Gavin parked his car. She saw Camila's door open and heared Camila shouting... So he quickly runs toward the door.

"What is happening in here?!" He shouted then he saw camila on the floor sobbing and lauren kneeling in front of her crying as well.

When Camila saw Gavin she got up and hugs him.

"Shhhhh stop crying. Fix yourself and we'll talk later. But i have to talk to lauren" camila nodded.

Gavin puts his hand on Lauren's shoulder.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

Lauren nodded and Gavin helped him get up.

"