𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒: 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣. 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹

Ayanokouji POV:

*riiiiiingggg*

A new day finished in my mundane life. It's been 2 months since I left *That Place*.

I looked around and spotted the girl beside packing her things away in a fit. I wonder why she was so irritated.

Her face was oddly red, and she seemed a little feverish. She spotted me looking at her, and she glared at me with eyes telling me "Don't look at me." So, I quickly looked away and started packing my stuff away.

I packed my things and decided to just go back to my room without talking to anyone. Not that I had anybody to talk with...

I was walking home with a bad feeling in my stomach with the feeling of something was wrong. After some time, I got to my room and felt like taking a nap, but the feeling of something wrong was still lingering in my stomach.

I ended up sleeping anyway since nobody would have any good reason to harm me.

I woke up in a city...? It was somewhere unknown to me. Everything around me looked futuristic, and the technology used looked like it was from 2143 years from the current technology used on earth or somewhere around that time. If I measured how long, it would take for earth to use the same technology.

There were humanoid beings walking around as if nothing was wrong with them, and suddenly I looked down at myself and found my body reverted to my 10-year-old body. How did this happen? I walked around the city and my brain couldn't follow. This was unlike anything I'd seen before. I need information.

[1]

I have been going around this city for a while and gathered as much information and knowledge as I can, and from all the information I have gathered it seems that some things are confirmed to be true.

1. The "current" top of the known universe is the Jedi council.

2. Their technology is surprisingly similar to earth's technology, so it's fairly easy to understand.

3. I need money quickly, and for that to happen, I need some kind of money-making solution. Which then leads me to point number 4.

4. I have several things I could do to get money such as: bounty hunting, stealing, robbing, scamming, selling slaves and so on, but I feel that since I'm a child, the best possible way I could go would be to the Jedi council to study and train.

5. To get to the Jedi council I need to have the ability to use something everyone seems to call "the force"

With all that information in my head and getting sorted out carefully I have finally made a plan.

3 hours later...

*Bang* Bang* * bang *

Explosions were heard left and right. It seems that I stole a so called "blaster" from the wrong person.

"Get back here kid, or I'll blast out your guts!" said the person I stole the "blaster" from. Speaking of that person, he was apparently the leader of a small but powerful gang of "humans" that ruled the alleys around the capital planet Coruscant.

Slipping away from his very huge arms was the easy part but now came the harder part. Getting through the crowd of people. I ran between and under people and over people, yet still they followed me like I was a a5 Wagyu steak that was on sale 90% off, and in the end, I reached into a dead end and was cornered.