𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒: 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟨: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝒹

After the sparring session was finished, I moved to the cafeteria to get some food. "Here you go padawan." Said the "human" that served me food. I simply nodded to them and sat down at a table in the corner of the massive cafeteria.

On my plate was a mix of various things. Some unknown meat, some warm tea to calm me down and some various types of vegetables some of them resembling carrots. I don't know what half of it is actually.

After inspecting my food Anakin came and sat down beside me with the same food on his plate. "I don't get how you can eat this almost every day." He told me. He's been saying that a couple of times.

The reason I eat this over everything else is because it's what gives me the most nutrients and nourishes my body compared to the rest, they give us. Maybe it tastes a little bland compared to the others. But it's the best for my body.

"It's just the food that gives me what my body needs." I answered monotone as always to his face.

"Yeah, you've said that a lot of times, but I still don't know how. Don't you get bored of it? Like I know I've asked a couple of times but seriously."

Thinking about it I've been eating this for the last couple of years. By years I mean 5. We're 15 now. Speaking of years Anakin changed. He finished his basic Shii-cho training and moved on the Soresu only to begin learning Djem so.

Along with that time he also began changing the way we spoke. It's been 5 years since we got our lightsabers. His lightsaber now fits his hand much better than it did before. It's chunkiness not as chunky as it seemed when we were younger.

"I don't really think about the taste."

"I could never."

And the silence between us came. Not an awkward silence but a comfortable one. The only sounds were the fellow padawans and jedis walking and the sound of them chatting together sharing laughs.

We both finished eating and moved to our separate masters.

[1]

"Master Yoda. Why won't you teach me Ataru?"

"Needed now, it is not." He answered in the same cryptic way of talking. He's always talked like that. When we first met and even now 5 years after.

Me and master Yoda didn't actually need to talk. A mere look was all I needed to understand him most of the time and we both enjoyed the silence between us. It was a comfortable silence between padawan and master. A silence that showed how well they, how well we understood each other.

"Say master. When can I become a jedi knight?" I asked him out of pure curiosity. He looked at me a little until he spoke out: "Ready, when you are."

Simple. So, when I was ready. "Is it when you think I'm ready or when I feel I'm ready?" He looked at me. I see so when we both think I'm ready I can take the test to become a jedi knight.

I simply nodded at his gesture and moved on reading the text that Yoda had given me. It was about jedi traditions and history. This for example was about how lightsaber combat was in the past.

Just like on earth they also had lightsabers with guards, but it seems like lightsaber users moved from that to the lightsabers we have now. The main lightsabers used now was single blade lightsaber and dual lightsabers.

While reading about the past I was doing pushups. I was about to hit the 100 mark. For this body trained for 10 years in the white room and 5 years with the force it was strengthened more than when I was 15 on earth before.