𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒: 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟧: 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈.

A spaceship flew exited lightspeed as a chilling ice planet was seen. Ilum. It was the planet most jedi found their kyber crystal. A kyber crystal was a crystal used for making lightsabers. Kyber crystals had some kind of connection with the force and were considered an almost sentient being.

The kyber crystal could be in several sizes but all in the same pale white color is what my masters told me. Along with that they also told me there were several different types of crystals and kyber crystals spread through rumors.

However, the ice planet of Ilum only held one type of kyber crystal. It was the so called "Ilum crystal." One of the best places to get a kyber crystal. Kyber crystal was given to padawans through a ceremony called "the gathering."

We all landed and stepped inside the warm auditorium. Yoda talked for a little and then urged us all to go in.

I stepped into the cold caves of Ilum, and I felt my body shiver. The robes of the jedi simply were too thin for this kind of environment. I saw my fellow padawans step into the cave all mesmerized by something. They all went their separate ways all eyeing one specific place.

I too myself could sense something- something that called to me. Urged me to go there. I spread my force sense all around the area and felt padawans walking, their cold breath, the small footsteps echoing in the massive ice caves, I heard the water drop from the top of the cave.

I could feel everything near me. Feel was the wrong word. Sense. I could sense everything around me.

"It's cold here. Much better than the sand though." I muttered to myself. No one would hear it anyways. Walking in the ice caves of Ilum made me think about my journey here. In a world- no universe so different from my own I wonder.

How was this so different from my own. I asked that but I know the answer. The force. It must be. I don't find any other logical reason for this universe to be so different from ours. From mine.

I walked and wandered, and it felt like I had been walking for so long it seemed like time stood still. My lightsaber was not created yet but the shell was there. Finally, something other than the cave was seen. A small hole where I could barely fit.

I tried crawling through only to enter another cavern with three different ways to go. Wonderful. Once again, I activated my force sense. I felt something on the path to the right. The same feeling that I had been following the entire time.

"Walking. Wandered. A boy sought out a crystal. To build his lightsaber." I just began humming and singing a little while walking. Finally, something changed.

There was a big open cave. It only had one way in which was the way I was going. In the middle of the cave, I saw a massive spike of ice. I felt something on the tip of the spike. Something that called me. Something that wanted me to take it.

I tried climbing the cold ice, but it was too slippery, and my hands were too cold. My feelingless hands were shaking over the sheer cold of the ice caves. I tried once again to climb up but to no avail.

"How do I get up there?" I asked myself.

A thought appeared in my head. "What if..." I spoke out in the empty cold air of the ice cave. The frost breath forming and floating in front of my mouth.

Using the force, I lifted chucks of ice barely even being able to. It seems like my control is still lacking. The ice chunks floated around the room and landed in front of me. Maybe lacking in control but still having enough control. But not good enough.

The ice chunks now put down on the ground as stairs finally gave me a way to give me my crystal. I walked up the stairs with a beating heart. I didn't feel excited, but my heart still pumped blood around the system. It must be because of me getting closer to the crystal.