𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒: 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4: 𝒢𝑒𝓂𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑒.

This planet sucks. I hate sand. Why must it be everywhere. "Master can we please leave this planet." I asked. In response Mace Windu mumbled something I couldn't quite hear, but it sounded like something like "Just like Anakin." Or something along those lines.

We landed at the edge of a town at a small parking space. Parking space? I don't know what to call it. Anyways the bulgy and metal gray spaceship was parked on chiseled sandstone. We began walking toward the town and saw the "humans" walking around. They looked like normal humans, but I guess they classify as something else than humans since they're called Lorridians.

They looked like normal human beings. They were just a little taller on average, it seemed. Most of them seemed to be in the height range of 1.4-2.0 meters. That seemed to be the average of the "humans" here

A number taller than the average Japanese person (Me). I am average. Anyhow the buildings were quite different from what I saw on Coruscant (The planet the jedi temple where I trained is). The buildings were small and some round. At least no sharp edges on the small houses. They were made out of a metal that looked like copper maybe. It was definitely a bronze color that was on the metal.

The humans around us didn't really talk. They made small gestures and smiles. I looked at their bodies and saw that they moved slightly and twitched. Did they talk with body language? "Master why do they not talk?" He rested his eyes on me as he spoke. "We actually don't know. A myth say they learned to talk with small movements with their bodies and don't have the need to talk." It seemed like I hit the mark.

We arrived at a building that was in a circular shape. The roof was colored a gray color and looked like it had some fixes with metal plates some places on it. We walked into the circular building and saw a woman in the middle of it. It seemed like this was some kind of bar where you could order drinks and buy food. Perhaps we could buy information?

Mace Windu walked toward the woman and asked for "mooga tea". She then took out a black-greyish disk. Out of it came a hologram. Yoda surprisingly was seen in the hologram, and he told us our mission details.

1. Scout the area for anything unusual.

2. Talk with the people there to see if there is anything weird.

3. Go back when we're finished.

That was what Yoda said to us. Simple orders. As said it was just simple scouting. Scouting for what though. I wonder.

We walked out and went to another parking space for speeders. The speeders had a motor in front of it and were only attached to the main area by two thick metal rods. No wheels were under it, and it just floated. How did I only notice now? I feel like I haven't been able to notice things properly like I used to.

Is it because it's this young body? While my brain seems to also be a little slow it seemed like my mind followed my body. A Childs brain isn't fully developed until they become an adult. Which means my brain wasn't completely in the same state as my older form I had. This will develop in time so there is no reason to worry about it.

Suddenly both me and Mace Windu felt an uneasy feeling. Both of us looked at each other and began slowly walking toward it. "Padawan in case that we must fight, run away. You don't have your lightsaber yet."

We silently ran toward the feeling and there we saw a hooded figure. It looked humanoid but we couldn't see the face since it was covered by a mask. The mask had to black big open sockets but no eyes. It had holes everywhere so you could see the skin underneath. It had a slight caramel skin color. More of its face I couldn't catch in the distance.