. chapter 19 .

"Wait, don't move." She said as she grabbed a hair tie from the desk in front of her. She walked up behind the male and stood on the tops of her toes to reach his head. Grabbing a small chunk of the boy's hair, she tied a small pony tail on the top of his head.

Sunghoon reached his hand to feel the new structure that now sprouted from the top of his head. "Geez, what is this," the male laughed as he turned around to face the girl.

"What do you mean? I think it's cute," she had a gummy smile as she laughed at the boy's new hairstyle. Her dimples were prominent and she scrunched her nose while she continued laughing.

The male spotted another hair tie on the girl's night stand and quickly grabbed it. He grabbed her with one arm and started tying a similar pony tail with her curtain bangs. "Hey!" The girl tried to wiggle her way out of his one-armed hold but failed against his muscular arm.

Once he finished her sprout, he stepped back. Placing his hands on his hips, he nodded, satisfied with his work.

The two burst out laughing at each other's new hairstyles. "Wait!" Taeryoung suddenly scurried to her night stand and crouched, opening the second drawer from the top. Inside was a lavender polaroid camera case with the words 'KIM TAER' written on the outside.

The girl unzipped the case and removed a white polaroid camera from it. She held it and motioned for the boy to come join her. Turning the camera backwards, she noticed the male crouch down a bit to match her height.

"Smile!" she exclaimed as the camera flashed onto their faces. She checked the film before tapping on the male's shoulder, "One more," she stuck out her bottom lip slightly as she gave him a pleading look. The male reluctantly crouched down once more and smiled. Just before the camera's flash went off, he reached his hand to the girl's cheek and poked her dimple.

The camera dispensed the second photo and the boy grabbed it. "I call this one," he said as he proudly looked at the white of the undeveloped photo. The girl picked up the first photo they had taken which was already half developed. "Then I'm keeping this one," she smiled as she placed the photo on her desk.

Suddenly, both of their phones buzzed with a new message.

Yuri:
I'm here, where are you guys?

Taeryoung had forgotten all about their friend's plans to see a movie premier already. Suddenly, she recalled what Sunghoon had messaged that morning regarding the invite.

"Wait, didn't you say you couldn't go to the movie because you had to do something?" The male nodded in response. "I did it already," he said as he sat on the foot of the girl's bed.

She gave the boy a confused look, "What was it?" she questioned as she tilted her head to look at him.

"Spending time with you."

Kim Taeryoung felt her cheeks turning bright red again. Since when did he become so bold? She thought as she grabbed a small cat plushie off her bed and aimed it at him. "Geez... nobody's even watching us right now." She huffed.

-

Hayashi Yuriko waited in the lobby of the movie theater for her friends. She was about to text them again when she heard a voice call her. "Yuri!"

She turned to find a familiar smiley boy standing and waving as he came nearer. "Kim Sunoo!" she called back to him. "Where's everybody else?" she asked as she tilted her head to look up at the cute, brown-haired boy.

"They texted me that they were going to be late. Why don't we go ahead and buy some snacks?" he suggested, gesturing to the snack bar.

The two made their way to the counter and bought two buckets of popcorn for all of them to share. As they grabbed napkins and water bottles, Yuri caught a glimpse of a familiar blonde haired girl in the corner of her eye. But to her confusion, Choi Hyejin, along with Nayoung, Jay, and Ni-ki, were huddled together in a corner with their backs to her.