. chapter 25 .

The house was warm inside. Clean too. There was nobody else home except for the two of them.

Sunghoon finally let go of the girls wrist and brought her to the kitchen, where they also kept a first aid kit. He grabbed an ice pack and wrapped it in a towel before handing it to the girl and instructing her to put it on her swollen hand.

She did as he said. A few moments later the male turned to her and picked her up, startling her. "Hey, what are you-" she started but he ignored her. The boy placed her on the island in the middle of the kitchen and leaned down to put band-aids on her knee, which had also somehow gotten scraped while she was on the roof.

Finally he was done. He looked up at the girl who was finally level with his head while sitting on the counter. She was smiling with her dimples on full display as she swung her legs and looked back at the boy. He was looking at her with an expression she couldn't quite decipher.

"You're cute, Park Sunghoon." Taeryoung watched as the boy's mind went blank and the tips of his ears began to turn pink.

"H-huh?" Out of all the times the two had pretended to be a couple and when they had been alone, this was the first time she had said anything like this to him. Sunghoon felt his heart beating at 100 mph as he tried to keep calm on the outside. He bit his bottom lip and looked away, trying not to look like her words had affected him as much as they had.

"Uh, anyways do you want to watch a movie or something? You can stay for a bi-" his words were cut short when the girl grabbed the boy's wrist and turned him toward her. She quickly pecked him on the cheek as he stood there, frozen. 

Taeryoung innocently tilted her head and smiled at the male who was too stunned to move. He pursed his lips and leaned his hands on the counter beside the girl, looking at the floor. He leaned on the counter, with his nose just inches away from hers and a smirk on his face.

This time, Taeryoung didn't back away. Instead she remained admiring the features of the boy in front of her. She suddenly felt a hand on her back and another on her her own hand as he pulled her in for a soft kiss on the lips.

"Hoon?" she smiled innocently, but her heart was beating out of her chest. "Would you believe me if I said I was starting to fall for you for real?"

The male stared at her as he felt a goofy smile forming on his face. "Say that again."

"I like you, Hoon."

"Again." 

"I like you."

"Again."

Taeryoung elbowed the boy, "Are you teasing me again?"

"Maybe," the boy pulled her off the counter to stand in front of him.

"Are you just going to ignore what I said?" she pouted as the boy grabbed her wrist, leading her to the living room. He sat down and pulling her down beside him. "Hoon?"

"Taer," he turned to her pouty face with a smile. "I started liking you a long time ago."

The girl felt her face turning bright red as she hid her face from him. Her heart felt so happy. 

Just as the two chose a movie to watch, they heard thunder sound outside. Soon enough, it started pouring again. Taeryoung was relieved that hadn't chosen a scary movie. If they had she would probably be freaking out right now.

As the movie progressed, the rain only came down harder. She thought about what would have happened if Sunghoon hadn't saved her. She would probably still be stuck up there with the rain pouring down on her.

The male noticed her staring out the window and tapped on her shoulder. "Are you going to be able to walk home in this weather?" he worriedly peered out the window. "It's already getting dark out."

He thought for a second before finally speaking again. "Just stay here tonight."

The girl froze, caught off guard by his sudden suggestion. "Are you sure? What about your family?"

"Hm?" the boy almost forgot. "Oh, my parents won't mind and my sister is probably going to stay with a friend again tonight."

Taeryoung pulled out her phone to message her parents.

Taeryoung:
It's raining pretty heavily 
I don't know if I'll be able to walk home

Mom:
Where are you?

Taeryoung:
Sunghoon's house

Dad:
Are you asking us if you can stay at that boy's house?

Taeryoung:
Maybe

Dad:
KIM TAERYOUNG
You are too young to be doing that

Taeryoung:
NO NOT LIKE THAT DAD 
He offered to let me stay because it's going to be storming all night

Dad:
Hm. What do you think Mama Kim?

Mom:
I don't see a problem with it, unless you're bothering his family. 
Also, stop with the 'Mama Kim' thing, we already talked about this

Taeryoung:
Okay. Thanks, Mama Kim

Mom:
I hate you both

-

Taeryoung turned to the boy who was anticipating her answer.

"They said I could stay," she smiled at him.