。⁠*⁠♡PART 1♡*⁠。⁠

Prince Cyno hated valentine's Day. He would be getting letters and notes from the princesses all around the world, as he was known to be the "Only good-looking Prince" (which he didn't believe). Besides, women were just not his type. Though he announced to everyone he was bisexual, deep down, he was gay. That's one thing that he never told anyone about. So with Valentine's Day just around the corner, he got ready to crumple up the love letters in front of their faces and throw it away.

"Cyno honey!~ Come down here, we need to talk o you!" Cyno's mother called. He walked down from his bedroom, rather annoyed.
"Do you need something?"

"Well, we are collaborating with another kingdom for Valentine's Day and we have to stay at their palace until Valentine's Day is over, starting from tomorrow!"

"Mom, seriously? More girls are just going to confess to me..."

"Well, you have no choice. We decide what's best for us, honey. Besides, maybe you'll find your future wife there~"
Cyno just rolled his eyes. She didn't know a thing about him! He just went back up to his room and closed the door behind him. "Hopefully, there'll be at least one prince..."

Author's note: Still doing other parts btw I post for fun knowing ppl won't see it ;)
[Story: 205 words]