。⁠*⁠♡PART 15: 2 Unsaid Plans from the Start♡*⁠。⁠

Night time came around sooner than expected. Cyno ran to Eula and Nilou to check if they were ready.

"Hey you two, still awake? We needa go out, like, right now," Cyno called out, making sure to keep his voice low. Just in case his parents wake up, you know. But Cyno heard nothing in reply. Concerned, Cyno was about to venture off to find them, but the moment he turned around, he was faced with Eula and Nilou. They were behind him all along. "Psh, are you seriously THAT blind? I bet that even the blind could see us." Eula commented, with Nilou just chuckling behind her. Cyno huffed in annoyance. "Whatever, let's go now. We don't want to be late."

The moment the three set foot out of the palace, a guard that they did not see rushed up to them. "Hey, you three! Where do you think you're running off t-" Before the guard could finish, Eula smacked him square in the face with her blunt claymore. "Hmph, he was lucky that I wasn't carrying my sharp one with me, or else he'll be good as Dead." Eula said, looking down at the pitiful guard which she had knocked unconscious. "Uhm, Eula, have you ever thought about how we're going to explain ourselves...?" Cyno questioned dreadfully.

"Easy- I'll just say that they were harassing me."

"What- we aren't even supposed to be out here, how's that supposed to work???"

"I'll just say that Nilou and you were going out on a midnight date, with me as a bodyguard. Simple as that."

"That... Doesn't sound very convincing."

"Hmmm? What did you say???"

"Ah-Uh- NOTHING!!"

"That's what I thought."

Nilou had the urge to laugh out loud, but she knew she couldn't. They would get caught otherwise.

After what seemed like hours trekking in the dessert, they eventually made it to their meet-up spot. Almost everyone had arrived, except Tighnari and Collei. "Hey, you three! you all're finally here!" Aether hollered, waving his hands cheerfully at them. Xiao was by his side, scoffing. Kazuha and Scaramouche were both chatting with each other, and Amber seemed to be counting how many people they had now. As soon as Cyno, Eula and Nilou settled down, Amber spoke up.

"Right now the only people we're waiting for are Tighnari and Collei. I'm kind of worried because Collei hasn't replied to a messaged I sent to her three hours prior..." Nilou glanced at her watch. It was currently twelve midnight sharp. They had agreed to meet here at this time, yet even after waiting for slightly longer, the both of them were nowhere to be seen. Cyno was growing progressively anxious, and he started to bite his lip out of worry for the fennec fox and his student. What happened to the two? Was everything alright?

He quickly whipped his phone out to  try and text Tighnari. He was so focused on getting Tighnari to reply that he feigned ignorance at the above messages, which were the ones that Eula and Nilou sent.

----------------------------------------------------

Cyno:
Nari are you ok?
*Delivered*