。⁠*⁠♡CYNONARI XMAS♡*⁠。⁠

------------Modern AU------------
Intro of characters before we start!
(Skip if you want)
---------------------------------------------

Tighnari: Focuses on studies. Only goes out if needed, or wants to find new creatures or plants to research on.
He is only friends with Collei because of seating arrangement, as he practically isolates himself from society. It was his bad habit. Though he loves to celebrate special occasions like Christmas, he is afraid of being a bother and in general does not like socialising or big crowds, so he denies any invitation for an outing. He occasionally goes out with Collei and Cyno though. He loves Christmas very much because that was when he got his first ever fennec fox plush toy, which he still kept after a very long time. He absolutely loves Collei as a friend, but sometimes he just wants some alone time.(btw love at first sight with Cyno 🤭)

----------------------------------------------------

Collei: Extremely outgoing. Has Eleazar, but not severe. Has alot of friends with one whom she lost contact with.
When Collei first joined the school, she was something like a loner who sits alone during breaktime because of her illness. But now, she is way much better. Everyone loves her, but she wants to be with Tighnari more because she did not like seeing him sitting alone, isolating himself from society. At the same time, she wants Tighnari to talk to more people, so she would ask him to go out with her and her friend, Cyno. She read Tighnari's diary once and found out about his "love at first sight", so she wants him to go out with her and Cyno more.

----------------------------------------------------

Cyno: Popular amongst the whole school. Kind, protective of his friends and family.
He has alot in common with Collei. They are both extroverts and love to talk. Though they don't like each other, they were like 2 peas in a pod. He also has a childhood best friend Nilou whom he had liked, but they lost contact and Cyno gave up on her. He soon realised that he was gay when he started to like Tighnari. He told Collei about it and she was jumping like a kangaroo gone wild. He trusts Collei a lot and tells her almost all his secrets. He plans to ask Tighnari out soon, but he does not know how or when. After talking to Collei about it, he decides to ask him out on Christmas.

----------------------------------------------------

Amber: Loud, energetic. Loves to make new friends and hangout around people.
Amber loves to socialize alot and gets carried away when she is out with her friends. She may start running off to some random place without waiting for her friends. Though she has a very loud personality, she is one of the people that others can turn to when they were upset. She met Cyno when she was out searching for some resources in Sumeru. Since then, they have been very good friends. Her bestest friend though, is Collei. She met her in middle school when Collei was known as a "freak" because of her Eleazar. In their third year, they were in the same class and Amber became friends with Collei.

---------------------------------------------------
1: Persuading Tighnari

"Tighnariiiii... Please??? You're always so focused on your stupid old studies! Just take a break with me and Cyno???" Collei asked with a puppy dog face. Tighnari sighed as he banged his head against the table. She was always like this every Christmas! He had never celebrated Christmas before because he preferred to study in his room all day. Collei noticed this every time and always pestered him to go out with her and her other friend, Cyno. Tighnari did not want to go out at all, but he had a yearning for fresh air, especially in Winter. It was his favourite season. He slowly looked up towards Collei and sighed.
"Collei, you know giving me that face won't work. I need to finish this note about mushrooms, you know..." He said in the nicest way possible. Collei wasn't giving up. She would fight to the end up until the point Tighnari has to lock his door and shut her out.
"I know you love to go out on Christmas Tighnari, just that you don't want to look like a bother to people! So pleeease???" She pleaded. Tighnari gave out a long sigh and gave in. "Fine. Just, allow me to bring out my notebook to continue while we're out..." He requested. "If you're gonna go out with this condition, I accept! Get ready in five and meet me outside!!!" She shouted, leaving Tighnari's room to let him get ready.