。⁠*⁠♡PART 16: 'lovey dovey' time~(Collei's opinion)♡*⁠。⁠

"Cyno? You good? You're spacing out you know," Cyno instantly snapped back to reality when he heard Eula call him out. Everyone soon turned to him, raising an eyebrow. Cyno quickly waved his hands out in front of him. "No, no, I'm perfectly fine! Haha," he tried to deny.

"Well, we did have to check, after all you're the most likely one that will plan on going to Tighnari's house and kill whoever beat him up, since you're SoOoOo fond of him..." Eula smirked in reply.

"W-WhAAAAT?? I'm not THAT fond of him!!"

"Oh really? So you're saying you're still slightly fond of him~?" Nilou chipped in.

"... I can and WILL bestow judgement upon you."

The rest of them instantly burst out into laughter. All arguments between them were always the funniest to watch.

"Okay okay guys, let's get back to the topic at hand!" Aether called out, slowly composing himself. "Cyno, if you do have an idea, please share with us!" He continued. Cyno just shrugged in reply. He did have an idea this whole time. He decided to briefly describe it, but remove some... Parts.

"Well, I was thinking... Since in our part of Sumeru, if the bride or groom kiss another person on stage which isn't the groom or bride, it's not TOTALLY illegal. Our part of Sumeru supports all decisions, after all. The only thing they have to do is explain themselves, simple." He explained.

"And point being?" Scaramouche asked, turning slightly impatient. Kazuha tried to calm him down just in case he had another outburst of anger.

"My point is that I think Aether's second plan was good enough. Do you get it now?" Cyno continued to describe. Some of them were still slightly confused, but all still agreed. "So, you agree with Aether's plan?" Nilou clarified. Cyno gave a nod in response.

He noticed Xiao wanting to open his mouth to ask something, but he quickly stood up. "Well, I guess this meeting is getting too long, huh? Well, since the plan is decided, we'll be going. See you all!" Cyno said a farewell before dragging Eula and Nilou off.

"So, what was THAT for? We needed to tell them their roles!" Eula mentioned. "Shush! I'll tell you two later, just... Wait for awhile!" Cyno hushed her down. Nilou had a hunch on what it was, but chose to remain silent. She would not be too surprised, after all.

They soon reached the garden that they were hanging out at before this. They quickly settled down and Eula and Nilou instantly shifted their gaze to Cyno. "So? What was that about? You're not ACTUALLY going to find Tighnari, right?" Eula questioned. Cyno fidgeted with his hands for a moment, as if debating on whether he should tell them or not. Soon enough, he turned back to face them.

"Well, no, I'm not going to go find Tighnari. I bet he just wants space, that's all," Cyno paused before continuing. "I actually... Just didn't want to disclose who I was going to replace Nilou for."

"And 'replace' as in, who you're going to kiss instead of me, am I right to say?" Nilou asked. Cyno nodded his head slightly. "Oooooooh, Cyno!!! Who are you going to kiss, hm?~" Eula instantly questioned, raising her eyebrows up and down. "Yeah Cyno! Tell us, who is it!! Could it be..." Nilou stated, before Eula joined in. "Is it Tighnari~?"