。⁠*⁠♡PART 8: Suspicion♡*⁠。⁠

------------------SPOILER------------------
Skip if you don't wanna read

ෆTighnari's mother was eave-dropping on them from the slightly opened door. She had been listening in to their whole conversation, from the very start to the very end. After awhile of the insulting, she looked at them with an evil smirk. "Oh, you don't know what's in store yet, Eula and Cyno..." She simply said, taking a picture and walking off.

She ran to find Cyno's parents. After searching for quite awhile, she found them in the kingdom's garden. She put on an elegant outlook and slowly walked towards them. "Pardon me, Mr and Mrs. I have overheard a conversation between your son, Cyno, and his maid, Eula." Upon hearing their names, both of them turned around to face Tighnari's mother in sync. Cyno's father raised an eyebrow and folded his arms, signalling for her to continue talking. She gave a barely noticeable smirk before continuing.

"It turns out that they have been secretly dating for about 2 months now, and were discussing about how to open it to the both of you. Cyno was slightly worried about your reaction, and whether you will be disgusted by the fact that he couldn't find a proper princess, but a maid instead. They had decided that they would open up to the both of you in approximately 1 month, and would want to ask if they could get married on the 1st of May. That was all I have heard." She lied. At first Cyno's parents looked at each other, as if mentally communicating. However, after a minute, they finally turned back to look at Tighnari's mother and Cyno's mother replied to her simply.

"We have decided that we accept their relationship, it doesn't matter who you marry, but if they are the right one for you. We will talk to them personally on the 14th of March, and plan their wedding beforehand. Thank you for the information that you have generously told us. We shall start planning now." Was all she said, while walking off with her husband.

Tighnari's mother bowed slightly, and when their footsteps were not heard anymore, she giggled hysterically. She felt as if she had just gotten first place in a beauty contest all around the world. Her giggles slowly but surely died down as she was tearing up from so much laughing. She smiled cunningly, her eyes narrowing in pleasure. Pleasure to have ruined yet another person's life.

"Just you wait..."

---------------SPOILER END---------------

----------------abit earlier-----------------

"Did you hear something Cyno?" Eula mentioned. Cyno just looked around quickly, but no one was spotted. He simply shook his head in reply, signalling that he did not see nor hear anything.Eula found it rather strange, but shook it off quick to not make Cyno worry.
After awhile of having some casual talk, Cyno decided to go check on Tighnari. "To be frank, Cyno, I think I should call you 'Tighnari's simp' from now on~" she said teasingly. "Oh, you shut it, 'Amber's simp'..." He replied, saying the nickname rather loudly. Before Eula could attack him, Cyno had already dashed out of the door with an playful grin.(at least you didn't say any joke Cyno)

On his way back to Tighnari's room, he came across Tighnari's mom. "Greetings, your hi-" before he could end his speech, she gave him a barely notable shove and just grinned back at him, in a weird way. Cyno could feel a rather evil aura though she smiled sweetly. Before Cyno could speak again, she had already walked off.