。⁠*⁠♡CYNONARI PART 9: Valentines Day♡*⁠。⁠

Here's another chapter all of yall lovely viewers deserve <3

Valentines finally came. The whole kingdom was going to celebrate it in Avidya Kingdom, since their palace was one of the biggest (apart from Ningguang's and Kokomi's castle). This time, instead of just inviting guests over and having a buffet, the queen and king decided to host a ball. In the past, the ball was only available for special guests, but they have decided to open it fully.

Tighnari wasn't really looking forward to it, especially Cyno. Both of them still remembered the night before when they could see pink heart fireworks shooting into the sky. I mean, it was really pretty, they can't lie about that. But all worked up over Valentine's? Cyno was not taking it too easily, and neither was tighnari.

---------The day before today---------

"Ugh... I can't believe that we are forced to stay awake with all the commotion!" Cyno complained. Tighnari felt the same way. His ears hurt like hell, but he was trying to hide it, so as to not ruin the mood.

It was 11.59 pm, and they were so exhausted from all the noise they heard. It was either from inside the palace where people were still preparing, or outside where people were trying to get a firm standing in order to get a good look on the up-coming fireworks. "Tighnari I swear, please kill me right now." Cyno begged.

"Why do you make such a big fuss about it? It's not like your phone will light up with a bunch of messages from girls or something..." Tighnari replied, getting abruptly cut off by the sudden loud fireworks from outside.

"Oh no, here it comes."

"What?"

Before he could even blink, Tighnari noticed Cyno's phone light up constantly, the beeping of messages continuous.

"Uh Cyno, why is your phone ringing so badly?" Tighnari asked, confused.

Cyno sighed loudly. "Look at them and you'll know... I'm going to sleep now." He replied. Tighnari shrugged it off and grabbed Cyno's phone. To his uttermost shock, he saw a whole bunch of random numbers, some saying "happy valentines" and some...

Oh.

Love confessions.

"Cyno, you deal with this piece of crap every year???" Tighnari shouted.

"Mh, shut up, I want to sleep."

"If you deal with this every year then I pity you."

--------------back to present--------------

Both Tighnari and Cyno knew they had to get ready in their more formal attire and go to greet the other guests that will come by. They were told that most guests will come by at around 10, and right now it was 9. "That's surely enough time to change and eat abit" tighnari thought. "Hey Nari, mind if I go first to get ready?" Cyno asked

"Oh, I don't mind at all!"

Tighnari sat patiently outside to wait. Soon after, Cyno stepped out and boy was he hot(to tighnari). He couldn't help but stare at him in awe while a tiny of red crept up onto his face. Cyno noticed and immediately took this chance to tease him.

"What, are you falling for me now fox boy?" He teased, inching closer and tilting up Tighnari's head with his finger. When Tighnari knew that he was teasing him, he got real annoyed. "Oh yeah? Two can play that game, Cyno." Tighnari thought.