𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

Summary: In which a special Christmas celebration leads to kisses and confessions. 

Word count: 0.6k

Regulus loved Christmas.

He wasn't a religious, nor a particularly festive person. But just the thought of being with Y/n made walking around in the unbearable snow worth it. 

 "Excited to see Y/n, hmm?" Sirius teased, gently pushing Regulus to the side. 

"Shut up," Regulus scowled, pushing back much harder. Sirius knew of Regulus' crush on Y/n. It was blatantly clear from the way Regulus would always trip over his words and blush furiously whenever she was around.     

"You have to confess," Sirius suggested. "It's Christmas, for god sake! It's the time for love and-" 

"You keep this up and you won't have a heart to love with anymore," Regulus threatened while Sirius burst into laughter in response. 

Soon, Regulus walked to Y/n's front door and fixed his hair into neat curls before ringing the doorbell. 

"Merry Christmas, Regulus!" Y/n exclaimed as she threw her arms around Regulus. He hated physical touch as much as a vampire hated garlic, but it was different with Y/n. Everything was different with Y/n. 

"Merry Christmas to you too, Sirius!" Y/n greeted as she similiarly hugged Sirius. Regulus tried not to let his jealousy linger for too long. 

"So, I was thinking we could maybe bake Christmas sugar cookies or something. I have the  Christmas tree and Snowman molds and everything! It would be super fun and I think you guys would like it!" Y/n rambled as the two brothers nodded along. 

After a while, Sirius predictably got bored so he went outside to build a snowman, leaving Y/n and Regulus all by themselves. 

As they were mixing the frosting and kneeding the dough, their bodies gradually moved closer to each other. They working in comfortable silence until Y/n broke it. 

"Regulus," Y/n said softly. Just the sound of his name coming from her lips made Regulus' heart stutter. It was said with such adoration and fondness that it was no suprise when Regulus' cheeks were painted with pink. 

"Yes?" 

"You got a bit of frosting on your face-" Y/n whispered and she leaned forward to gently wipe it off. Regulus felt the air between them get thicker, and found it difficult to breath. Their noses were now almost touching, and their hearts were beating in the same fast rhythm. 

Regulus took one look at her soft plump lips and immediatly pressed his lips against hers. He quickly held her face in her hands, as Y/n reached for his hair. 

She let out a gasp as she bumped against the kitchen counter, bringing Regulus swiftly back into reality. 

"Oh no, I'm sorry," He apologized with a nervous look on his face. "I didn't think- I should've asked if- I just really like you, that's all-" 

Y/n cut his frantic stuttering with another passionate kiss. 

"I really like you, too," Y/n muttered softly against his lips, making him want to kiss her even harder. 

Suddenly, there was a loud scream coming from someone beside the door. 

The infamous Sirius, of course. 

𝐀/𝐍

Hey loves, I'm back! I am incredibly sorry that I haven't been active. I got logged out of Wattpad, and I finally got my account back today!

Anyways, this one was a request from @MillieTaffeta194, and I absolutely loved writing it. Thank you so much, and please send more requests, everyone!

Until next time :)