Chapter Three

One by one, beautiful women enter the establishment. Some went straight to their desired host while others went to the bar to get a drink before starting the night.

Haru walks around and greets the guests as he's doing his preliminary checks. Haru may be a host, but for the first few opening minutes, Haru acts as a security guard to ensure there's no signs of harm or misfortune happening.

Yosh, everything seems to be going well. Seems like tonight will go smoothly.

"Kousuke-san!!!" Haru hears his stage name being called out by a guest. Judging from the voice, he knew it was his classmate Eiriko.

He turned his head and there she was, by the entrance, waving at him with a smile. Haru smiles back and makes his way towards her. "Ah, Lady Eiriko, it's nice to see you tonight. You look lovely in that dress."

Despite not wanting to spend his time with her, he couldn't lie about how gorgeous Eiriko looked. The way her dress hugs her body has revealed her feminine figure. Curves that you normally wouldn't see in a school uniform are now present.

"Why thank you! And you look amazing tonight too!"

"Your words are too kind for me though I've just noticed that Lady Mai isn't with you tonight."

"Oh! Uh... she's studying for our upcoming exams."

"Is that so? Then why aren't you following her example?"

"Because I miss you! Oh! She misses you too."

"I'm honored to hear that, but please take your studies a little more seriously. I'll be disappointed if you don't pass your exams."

"After tonight, I'll be serious about studying. I don't want you to be disappointed in me."

"I'm glad to hear that. Ah~" One of his coworkers was passing by with a serving tray that contained a combination of juices and alcoholic drinks. He takes two of the juice from the tray and hands her one. Eiriko takes the juice and thanks him, "Why thank you Kousuke."

She then takes a sip while looking around. Haru also takes a sip while scanning the environment. As he brings his attention back to Eiriko, there was another server coming his way, but it appears that this server was a new hire because of the way she was handling the tray.

She was trying her best not to drop the tray, but the tray was wobbling to a degree that it would fall at any time. "I'll be right back Lady Eiriko." Haru says as he passes by her.

"Huh? Kousuke?"

Haru approaches the new server and takes the tray from her. "Wha?" Haru then stands by her and gives her some pointers. He instructs her on the proper way of carrying a tray. After giving some advice, the server puts them to the test and in an instant her confidence is boosted. "Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome and good luck tonight." He ends with a smile. Her face grew red and then pardoned herself. "Mou! Kousuke, why are you flirting with your coworker and not with me?"

"Now now, there will be plenty of time for flirting later. I have to make sure things are going smoothly."

"In that case, I'll be around then. I want to go and catch up with the others, but don't you worry, because I have my eyes set on you." Haru gives a light hearted laugh and bids farewell to Eiriko.

Haru continues to move around the first floor, greeting guests and engaging in small talks such as his whereabouts, plans, and studies.

"Yo Kousuke! Mind helping us at the bar? There are some cocktails we need to make but some of the new guys don't know how to make them."