Chapter Five

Damn! Where is that loser? I wanted to question him on how he and Tsubaki Shou are buddy-buddy. Seriously, a disgusting loser like him is close friends with Tsubaki Shou, a model and host! Impossible!

"Huh? Where's Ena-san?"

"Sensei! Ena-kun is in the infirmary. I've heard that he sprained his ankle on his way here."

"Ah, is that so? Then it can't be helped."

Oh? He's in the infirmary? Haha! Perfect! You're mine now Ena Haru!!!

"Sensei!"

"Hm? What's wrong Sanae-san?"

"May I go to the infirmary?"

"You too?"

"I studied until very late last night so I'm a little lightheaded from my lack of sleep."

"Alright then… You may go. Do you need anyone to help you get there?"

"No no. I can make it just fine." Mai leaves the classroom with a triumphant smile on her face and Haru's glasses in hand. Now then Ena Haru, prepare to meet your maker.

Mai reaches the infirmary and enters inside. Upon entering, she sees Haru in bed, sleeping.

Perfect.

Mai climbs into his bed and straddles him.

"Oi, wake up."

"Hmm…" Haru wakes up and wakes up to an unfamiliar ceiling. "That's right… I'm in the infirmary."

"Yeah you are!" Mai enters Haru's field of view and startles him, "Waah!? S-Sanae-san?!" Haru tries to get up, but Mai pins him to the bed. "You're not going anywhere until I get answers!"

"A-answers?! Answers for what?" Mai leans in close, invading his space and says, "This morning, a bunch of us saw you with Tsubaki Shou - - a top fashion model and host of Radiant Garden. What I want to know is how did you, a loner and nerd, get to be so close with him?"

"Uh… Crap, what am I supposed to say in this situation?!"

"If you don't start talking, well that's fine, you have two options. Your first option is that I beat you up right now until you tell me. Or…"

"...What's the second option…?" Mai pins down Haru's wrist, leans in close to his ear, and whispers, "Your second option is that I reverse rape you here, have you impregnate me, and switch the story around and say you raped me instead."

Is she out of her mind?!

"So tell me Ena-san… what's your choice?"

"Um well… it's kinda hard to admit this, but… Shou's… my boyfriend." Something in the room snapped and surprisingly, it wasn't any of Haru's limbs. What snapped was Haru's glasses that Mai was holding on to.

Mai punches right next to Haru's face, hitting the pillow with such a force that probably would knock him out in an instant. "Tell me another stupid joke like that and I'll make sure not to miss your stupid face!" Mai roars at Haru.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I messed up there! Please forgive me!"

"That depends on what's the truth! So tell me right now!"

"Shou's my cousin."

"Your cousin?"

"Yeah. Even though we're cousins, Shou treats me like I'm his little brother."

"Now that you mentioned it, this morning when you were with him, he was smiling and laughing. I never knew he had such a side. You two must be very close to laugh and smile like that."