Chapter 3

(y/n) POV

"Grandmama!" I said happily as I hugged Grandma Rogue, "Hey there kiddo. Give me a minute and we'll get going. Why don't you go visit Claire, I think she has something for ya." Grandma said, "OTAY!" I said as I ran to Auntie Claire at the bar.

Rogue POV

"Sorry bout that, Wakako." I said, "Now if I remember correctly I told you to keep your damned Tigers in line." I said coldly, "You seek to tame the Tigers, but you shall fail." she said as she got up, "We are done the Tiger Claws will no longer be tethered to your leash." she said as I nodded to Claire to take (y/n) outside. Once she was outside with (y/n) I shot Wakako in the leg, "You think I want the Tigers on a leash? No. I want them in a fucking cage, if that's not good enough, then a shallow grave will do." I said as I put my gun to her head, "Kill me and my men will kill that boy!" she said, "Touch him and I'll rip your world a fucking sunder! Do I make myself clear!" I snapped, "Yes." she growled, "What was that?" I said, "Yes ma'am." she said defeated.

"Sorry bout that. Ready to go munchkin?" I asked sweetly, "He heard a gunshot and got scared, but he's a big boy. He'll be alright." Claire said as she bounced him in her arms.

I took (y/n) to where I'd be teaching him the important things. "Karry!" I said as I walked inside Karry's mansion, "You got it?" I asked, "Yep. It's a replica but should work just as good as the original." Karry said as he handed (y/n) a guitar.

"It's big on him for now, but he'll grow into it

"It's big on him for now, but he'll grow into it." I said, "He'll never be Johnny, and he'll never be V. I'll make damn sure of that, but I'll make sure he's a good man with the confidence of Johnny Silverhand and the heart of V." I said.

Panam POV

"Panam Palmer?" a man said, "That's me, what can I do for you?" I asked as I turned around and found a gun aimed at my head and moments later it went off.

(y/n) POV

"MAMA!" I shouted as I ran into Mama's garage with Grandma Rogue, "(Y/N) STAY BACK!" Mama shouted as she held her arm and leaned against her truck, "What happened?" Grandma asked, "Fucking Tigers came and tried to zero me. I got him but took a slug to the arm." Mama said, "I warned her. I'll be back." Grandma said, "Mama?" I said, "I'll be alright, just go inside for Mommy, and don't look over here please." Mama said. I went inside and practiced playing my guitar. "When did you learn to play the guitar?" Mama asked as she and Misty walked inside so I stopped playing, "Hey don't stop. I think it's great you're learning to play an instrument. Would you mind playing me a song? Help keep me distracted." Mama said sweetly, "Otay Mama." I said as I began to play while Misty dug the bullet out of Mama's arm and stitched her up. "And we're done. There shouldn't be any lasting damage, but you still need to take it easy and let the wound heal, it should take a few weeks." Misty said, "It was nice seeing you again (y/n). Keep practicing ok, I wanna hear you play when you're even better." She said before she left. "Well, time to call in a favor." Mama said as she made a call, "Hey, I need help. Tigers are after me and I took a bullet to the arm. I'm gonna be out for a few weeks, I just need you to keep my son safe." Mama said, "Thank you, I'll pay you when you get here." she said.

Panam POV

"Thanks again, Lucy." I said, "No problem, I owed you one anyway." Lucy said, "So you must be (y/n), I've heard a lot about you." she said, "You know you remind me of a gremlin I knew, her name was Rebecca, and your mom has her shotgun now. I don't know how she'd feel about the new paint job you gave it, but she'd be happy that it fell into good hands." she said.