Navier, The Life Ruiner

"You ruined my life!" Sovieshu screamed at her. Navier had no expression on her face. None at all. She didn't even blink.

"You..you fucking witch!" He screamed. Navier started to chuckle. "You love this witch, you dumbass" navier said. "You're insane"

3 months ago, sovieshu had brought a girl to the Palace. Navier didn't like this but she didn't budge, she learned from her mother, always silent.

Ah yes Sage. Sage was a beautiful woman..she was too soft getting overthrown by mistresses, she ended up dying unfortunately.

Navier's mother tried to give her advice but navier never took it, it was good that she didn't in the long-run. Navier sighed as she grabbed her tea cup.

"So sovieshu, what do you need?" Navier asked, raising an eyebrow. "I have a mistress" navier spat out her tea. She started to laugh. "Unbelievable.." she whispered, flipping her hair. "There were multiple fish in the sea, yet my father chose this one." Navier said, getting up. "Navier! That's offensive!" Sovieshu said, getting up aswell. "You bringing in another girl is what's offensive" Navier said.

"Your getting old." He said "IM 22 HOW MUCH YOUNGER CAN YOU GET?? YOUR 29 YOU CREEP!" She said loosing her shit. "Navier! That is no way to speak" he said "we'll that's no way to act 'your royal highness' keep your junk in your pants sovieshu!" Navier said.

"Navier I'm sending you to a nunnery" sovieshu said. "I bet I won't last a day" navier said flatly. "You need to fix those manners of yours" sovieshu said, throwing her clothes at her. "You don't own me!" Navier said leaving the room.

Navier went out to clear her mind, to pick up a drink or two. She definitely wasn't expecting to bump into him

"Watch out.." navier said, getting up. "Navier is that you?" The voice called. "If it isn't the criminal that almost put me in jail" navier said to the man. "what are you doing out here cutie?" The guy asked. "Nothing heinley." Navier said, going along her way. "Also I need a place to crash out, it's going to be yours" navier said, dragging him

"Sweetheart I see your enjoying your time" heinley said, getting on the bed with her and caressing her waist

"Sweetheart I see your enjoying your time" heinley said, getting on the bed with her and caressing her waist. "And I see you don't know how to keep that shit to yourself." Navier said putting her book down and pinning him to the bed. "Nice veiw huh Princess?" Heinley said chuckling.

"I can't believe you still have this crap" navier said, looking through the old memory book. "Yeah yeah I do." Heinley said. "I'm going to bed now" navier said, tossing the book to the side.

The next morning heinley woke up to a terrifying shriek. "YOU ORGE! YOU CUDDLED ME!" Navier said, getting off the bed. "Morning sunshine." Heinley said, smirking. "It's not funny!" Navier said. "Well you cuddled me. I was just resting when you came into me alright?" Heinley said. "You..you! UGHHH!" Navier said, getting ready to leave

"So your the empress and you didn't tell me?" Heinley said while Navier made her way back to the palace

"So your the empress and you didn't tell me?" Heinley said while Navier made her way back to the palace. "I'm about to be moved to a... Never mind, I'll tell you when my life if settle." Navier said, waving her goodbyes. "Peace navi" heinley said, walking away. "jerk.." navier whispered, smiling.

"Empress, his majesty already has your bags packed." One of her maids called. "I'd like to speak with him." Navier said.

"Empress! What a surprise!" Sovieshu said, as the white haired girl got off of him. "No way...no way...you replaced me with a... GRANDMA!?" Navier screamed, laughing her head off, the girl started to cry. "Alright alright I'm sorry, I'm just here to say goodbye~ I'm going to have an awesome time while you try real hard for an heir, hm?" Navier said, continuing on, "what's her name sovieshu?" Sovieshu sighed as he calmed the girl down. "rashta." He said. Navier erupted into even more laughter.. "rashta? I'm so sorry.." navier said.

Off navier went, to what would soon turn into an affair

Omg I hope you guys enjoy the return