Desires

Desires..Desires of a male.. a female. Sexual desires, lust. All these feelings were felt the minute they locked eye contact

Navier gulped as he exited from the carriage. A fine tall blonde with deep purple eyes that could pierce your soul. Heinley, Prince Heinley of the Western Kingdom. Sovieshu looked at navier and heinley as the two seemed to be stuck.

Sovieshu cleared his throat, also as a signal to 'keep going'. They seem to awaken from the spell and quickly addressed each other, heinley kissing her hand. Sovieshu rolled his eyes, he knew the bad reputation on the ladies Heinley had.

Navier gulped as she entered her room, sweat dripping down her face. Why does fate treat me this way.. she thought as her ladies-in-waiting walked in. "Are you alright your majesty?" Laura asked, concerned for the beat red Navier. "I'm just feeling a bit under the weather, that is all." Navier said with a smile.

When Navier left her room, the maids began to talk as they always do. "do you think it's because of the ball preparations?" One asked. "I heard it's because of her secret lover tiring her out" another called.

Navier went out for a breath of air, to breathe in the cold air to cool her heating face. It would soon pass, hopefully.

Outside she met the girl with white hair. She gritted her teeth, just when she wanted to cool down, there was another distraction. "Sister!" The girl called. "No." Navier said, turning away. "I-i" Rashta said, reaching her hand out. "Don't dare make that mistake once more." Navier said, giving her the cut eye and walking away.

Navier went north this time, she sat down in a little garden to rest. "Guuu" a bird called, nudging it's beak against navier's fingers. "Eek!" Navier squealed, awakening from her sleep. It took time for Navier to warm up but soon she had him under her coat as she read the note.

The bird was blushing brightly, he had visited a few times before but after meeting navier, this was surely not ment just to be a friend.

"Your owner is so pleasant.." navier smiled reading the note, by this time there was a surprise already waiting for her in her room. "Bye bye!" Navier said as the bird and her walked separate ways, if only she knew he was going in her direction.

"Your majesty, another bouquet of flowers." Countess Eliza said, leaving the room after quick chat. Navier sighed as she took them while sniffing them, a smile appeared on her face. There was a knock on the door though. Navier quickly hid the flowers and spoke. "Come in!" She said, standing up. She froze immediately after seeing the face.

 She froze immediately after seeing the face

The two sat down awkwardly. "What brings you here Prince Heinley?" She asked. "I'd like the request a tour" he said, smiling, though it was more of a smirk. "Ah..uhm okay, I'd be glad to escort you" navier said nevously as she took Heinley's hand.

"And here's the court." Navier said. "It's very beautiful.." heinley said, admiring the view. "It is.." navier said. "Like you" heinley whispered, navier heard it though but didn't say anything. "Sister sister!" Rashta called, making navier scoff. "It's her majesty." Navier said, clearly uninterested.

After the short talk with Rashta, navier and heinley were on their way. They finished the tour soon after and took a seat on a bench. They seemed to get along instantly. "It feels like we known each other since birth.." Navier said, smiling. "It does, doesn't it.." heinley said, smiling.

"It's getting late" navier said, waving her goodbyes to heinley after he walked her to her room. "Goodnight" heinley said, bowing and leaving.

"You and prince Heinley hm?" Sovieshu called, sitting down on a chair. "Eek!" Navier said, falling back on the door. "Now, I need to speak with you" sovieshu said, getting up and walking closer to her.

...