Lord Kosair's Girl 2

"How is she?" Soleil asked. "It's a deep cut.." kosair answered. "Mm.." Soleil said.

"Lord Kosair you must control your anger!" Soleil told him. "When that jerk hurt my sister!? No way!" Kosair said, moving Infront of her. "Kosair!" Soleil said, getting Infront of him. "Why?" Kosair asked. "Because.. you'll be sent back..and you might get hurt, or worse. You know the power he holds." Soleil told him. "I would jump off a bridge for my sister." Kosair said, nudging her away.

Soleil sighed and followed him secretly. There was a shriek and then yelling. Soleil kept listening until she was pushed out the way by guards and knights. "Oh crap.." Soleil said, biting her fingernails.

Kosair soon came out detained and Soleil quickly went into the room to plead with sovieshu.

"I never thought I'd do this but please, please have mercy on kosair, he has..anger issues when it comes down to the one he loves" Soleil said. "So what should his punishment be? for slashing me with a knife!" Sovieshu asked. "I..." Soleil tried. "You know, I locked a lady in waiting up for insulting my mistress, it could go wayy worse. But because you apologized to me so nicely, I'll let him off." Sovieshu told her. "Thank you!" Soleil said, bowing.

Rashta bit her lip. Why was he being so nice to that girl, her exact thoughts.

"Your so lucky I managed to get you out of that mess!" Soleil said, dragging kosair. "Okay okay okay!" Kosair said. "I cannot believe you! You slashed his majesty the emperor with a...knife!?" Soleil yelled. "He threw glass at my sister!" Kosair yelled back. Soleil sighed as she sat down.

"Just avoid anything that makes you angry kosair.." Soleil said as she pulled kosair into a hug. "Fine" kosair scoffed.