Lord Kosair's Girl (4)

"My parents said I have to marry...Her.." Kosair told Soleil one cold night. "What! but you've already taken away---You promised!" Soleil told him. "And Im trying my hardest to keep that promise!" Kosair told her. "Tell them you can't leave me! Otherwise I'd be ruined!" Soleil tried. Kosair kissed her forehead. "I will do everything and anything I could do.." Kosair said. "Promise..?" Soleil asked "promise." Kosair answered. 

That night Soleil had to fall asleep alone

That night Soleil had to fall asleep alone. She couldn't stop thinking about Kosair with another girl, it made her head pound. She finally got up and went to sit by the window. "Oh Kosair...Please be alright.."

By this time Kosair had already started his travel to the Trovi household and by morning he arrived. "Hello mother and father.." Kosair said with a monotone voice. "Kosair! I assume you're here to meet your -" His mother tried before being interrupted. "--no im here to explain why I can't marry her." Kosair said. His father hit the back of his head. "Your explanation better be good, or else!" His father told him. "I can't get married because I've already ruined another girl.." Kosair explained. "well the girl can just cover it up! why does she have to ruin your life!?" Kosair's mother asked. "I've ruined her...I can't turn back I my promise because if I do, I ruin her life." Kosair said. "who is this girl anyways?" His father asked. "Soleil.." Kosair said silently. "SOLEIL!? THE SAME STREET RAT WE TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM ALL THOSE YEARS AGO!?" His mother exclaimed almost fainting. "I chose to stay by her! I chose to ruin her on that faithful night and we still go strong! I shall marry her!" Kosair told his parents. "You must leave this girl instantly!" His father yelled. "NO! I will not! Our love is deep! something you two will never understand! Don't you get it? every relationship you force us in gets ruined!? Navier is currently having to plan a mistress baby celebration!? I will not go down the same path!" Kosair told them. "Then take her as your mistress!" His mother yelled. "I will not put her down that rode of shame or embarrassment! This conversation is over!" Kosair tried to turn around but got turned back around. "You will marry lady krista, whether you like it or not." 

As soon as Kosair got to Soleil's home, later in the night, he smashed his lips onto hers. 

"Kosair

"Kosair.." Soleil moaned. "I'll protect you, I promise.." Kosair told her. 

The following morning Soleil woke up, kissed Kosair on the cheek and went to get ready. Kosair got out of bed soon after and went to explain the situation. "...They hate me.." Soleil said softly, on the verge of tears. "hey hey, I will find a way.." Kosair explained. "By making me your mistress..?" Soleil said, at this point tears streaming from her eyes. "No no..I know you hate that...I'll marry you one way or another.." Kosair said, hugging her. 

An hour after Soleil was having breakfast with Kosair when a maid came to tell them someone was at the door. 

Soleil looked in shock to see Kosair's parents looking in disgust. "Duke and Duchess Trovi! ah welcome.." Soleil said snapping out of her shock. It seemed that shock passed onto Kosair's parents. They didn't expect an orphan to be well mannered. "Mother, Father, what are you here for?" Kosair asked. "We want to see why you want to give your life away to her.." His father called. Kosair and Soleil looked at each other then nodded. "alright, welcome to my estate.." Soleil told them. "This is yours?" Kosair's mother asked. Soleil nodded and welcomed them to a tour.