Lord Kosair's Girl 3

"Your majesty, how are you doing?" Soleil asked. "Better" Navier said, still doing work. Soleil sighed, wondering why Navier was overworking herself. "I told her to stop working." Kosair said "and I said I had my life settled." Navier shot back. "Then why are you--" Kosair said, already getting fired up. "Calm down Lord Kosair..." Soleil said. "Calm down!?" Kosair boiled. "I'll take him for a while.." Soleil told Navier. "Please do." Navier said sighing.

"Lord Kosair.." Soleil called. "Drop the lord it's weird." Kosair told her. Soleil took his hand. "You need to control your temper.." Soleil tried. "Why do you keep telling me this!?" Kosair asked. Soleil sighed. "I love you Kosair and I also don't want to loose you." Soleil told him. Kosair scoffed. "I'm not going no where." He told her.

After the long afternoon Soleil decided to take a walk alone.

"Who's there?" Soleil asked

"Who's there?" Soleil asked. "Hi I'm Rashta!" A voice called. "Hi Rashta.." Soleil said wondering where the voice came from. A short petite girl soon came out from the shadows. "Hi where are you from?" Rashta asked. Soleil found it odd but answered. "Korea.." Soleil said quietly. "How did you manage to get here?" Rashta asked another question. "adoptions.." Soleil answered. "Cool!" Rashta said. "Wait Rashta?" Soleil asked. "Yes?" Rashta told her. Soleil looked down and noticed her covered belly.

"Soleil! You can't be here with her!" A voice called. Rashta got tense immediately. "Kosair!" Soleil said surprised. He didn't answer, only stared at the girl. "What do you guys have tension?" Soleil said not connecting the dots. Kosair groaned and pulled Soleil away. "OW" Soleil yelped. "hm?" Kosair asked. "I know your mad but be gentle.." Soleil told him.  Kosair just dragged her away.

He took her to a private room and pinned her. "Don't you get that's the mistress!?" Kosair angrily whispered."ohh..." Soleil whispered, gulping. "I-i you don't have to be mad..I didn't know.." Soleil said already feeling the ever rising tension. Kosair kissed her, he missed having her any second he wanted to.  "Kosair.. Not now.." Soleil whispered in his ear. "And I should listen why?" Kosair asked playfully. "well because.." Soleil tried. "you know what, I'll ruin you another time, we have other issues." Kosair told her. He kissed her once more before he stopped pinning her.

Soleil sighed, for some reason she felt the need to cry, she loved Kosair but he was too reckless. When she left the room he wasn't there. Soleil decided to go out to get a drink, times had been tough anyways.

"I don't cater to women." The bartender said making Soleil groan. "She's with me." A voice called, a voice she remember. "y-you--" Soleil paused she connected the dots a realized he was in disuse. "Fine here is your drink" The bartender said rolling his eyes and walking away. "what are you doing here?" He asked her. "uh...Trying to gather my feelings." Soleil paused again when she realized she was supposed to be mortal enemies with this man. "i- im sorry I have to go. Thanks again"Soleil said, rushing out, taking a few more drinks with her.

Soleil decided to leave the next day as it was getting boring in the Eastern Empire. She would return home to her nice Malibu barbie dream house. 

"Where are you going?" Kosair asked the next morning seeing the carriage and everything prepared for leaving. "uh..I forgot to tell you, im heading back home.." Soleil chuckled. Kosair rolled his eyes "Do whatever." He said, inside though, he felt like a hurricane. He couldn't understand why she would leave.