Chapter 3

*beep* *beep*

You smacked your alarm clock and looked at the time. "4:30" You whisper to yourself. You slowly get our if bed to go take a shower. You felt disgusting even though you took a shower after school yesterday. You start the water and wait for it to warm up. To wake yourself up quickly as soon as the water was warm you flushed the toilet and stepped in the shower. The cold water was only there for a second but it was enough to wake you up. As you are showering you grab your strawberry scented shampoo and your orchid smelling conditioner. The two scents went together perfectly and gave you a smell like you were just in a field picking wild berries.

     Once you stepped out of the shower it was already 5:17 AM. You shivered at the cold air and dried yourself off quickly. You put on a white tank top and booty shorts. They would be your undergarments. Once you finished drying your hair you ran to your room. You almost out of instinct grabbed a white button up, a pair of white shorts that went to your knees, and a belt with tiny glass viles on it. Two of the viles are pink and one is a pretty baby blue. You put it on and go over to your shoe crate. You pick up tall black boots with buckles on the front. As you put them on you begin to wonder if BEN would really show up. You walked over to your closet and grabbed a leather jacket with strawberry and blueberry patches sewn on. You slip into the jacket and put on blue horns and strawberry cow ears.

You thought it was perfect

You thought it was perfect. Your outfit was beautiful and you felt good about yourself. Now all you had to do was wait for BEN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BEN's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was so excited! It was currently 6:40 and I was 15 minutes away from their house. As I was running through the woods I got tired and teleported to their backyard. I walked to the front and knocked. I was greeted by Y/N. They looked so pretty in their outfit. Then they giggled.

"Whats got you so giggly?" I questioned.

"You said I looked pretty!" They smiled. I immediately blushed and pushed past them to get inside the house.

"What do you plan to do at the con?" I ask.

They smiled, "I'm thinking of going to get some of the food and meet new people. Here is your hundred by the way!" I was handed 4 twentys and 2 tens. It was so I didn't have to ask for change I would assume.

"I showed up here at 7 so I could watch you do your makeup. I don't do makeup. It's weird but I want to watch you so I can see what you do." I watched as Y/N blushed.

"I forgot about the makeup!" They rushed and grabbed a tall case and opened it up. It was filled. I watched as they grabbed what I assume to be primer, foundation, concealer, blue face paint, and pink face paint. They grabbed a brush and started to work their magic. I stared in amazement as they did their makeup. It was so pretty on them. What am I thinking! I shook my head and looked that them.

"Does this look good?

     "Beautiful." I zoned out staring at them. They looked gorgeous then all I knew was I was being dragged. I jumped up and followed Y/N. It was almost as if they were running at a superhuman speed. I look at the time and it was only 7:30. Y/N yelled at me to come along and I followed. They hopped in a green 2006 Volkswagen convertible and I got in the passenger side. We pulled out of the driveway and started down the road.

"What was that for!?"

"Do you want me to get you food or not." Y/N glanced at me with a smile.

My stomach rumbled a little bit and Y/N pulled into a gas station.
"Get out and go in. I will be there in a minute." I rushed in and waited by the door. Soon Y/N followed.

"Hey Y/N who's this?"

"He is a new friend Frank. Don't scare him to much."

I look over and see the guy who was talking to Y/N. He looked to be 6'4  and wore a white t-shirt with black sweats. He was on the plus side and could easily be mistaken for someone who dropkicks kids for fun. Today was gonna be hectic.