Chapter 7

As you walked down the hall to slender office you couldn't help but think about killing your mother. Well, she deserved it. She has been a terrible mother and very unsupportive and even tried convincing you to keep your normal human ears. You gagged at the words and knocked on slender door.

     "Come in."  A loud voice announced. You walked in and closed the door behind you. The room was massive. It had two large bookshelfs surrounding a window at the back of the room, the window was stained glass, there were support beams holding up the roof, it all looked like an old library that was well kept. 

     "As you saw, your murder was on TV. I wonder why you did it."  The man said.

"It was my mother. She was abusive and traumatizing."

"I have another question. Would you kill someone without something against them?"

"Yes. I think it's fun to kill. The adrenaline rush is amazing! The joy it provides makes me so happy! The screams of the innocent, the looks on their faces, the way they cry for help but know nobody will come to their rescue, their faces when I stab them, it's so, exciting. It makes me want to do it over, and over, and over again."

"That's the brain of a psychopath. You seem to have major talent, and extreme interest might I add, so I want to request you to be a proxy of mine. I will assign you missions and you will go do them. Simple as that."

"So, I get to kill more?"

"Yes"

     You did a little victory dance accidentally letting your hood fall down. You quickly put it back up. Slender asks what the cow ears are for and after a short explanation he understood. You were glad but still unsure about the others. After a little more chatting with slender, you agreed to become a proxy and to go on missions. You could tell slender was pleased with your answer and he dismissed you. On your way back to the living room you spotted a painting that seemed to watch you while you walked. You thought it was one of those weird paintings but this seemed. . . Human. You ran towards the living room and slowed your pace when you got closer. It was a weird experience but you thought that was normal for this mansion so you dismissed it.

     "Damn Y/N! Who was that woman?" The tall black haired man asked.

"She is the woman that gave birth to me. I hated that woman."

"I killed my mother too. My name's Jeff."

"You already know my name."

"Whats with the hood?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I saw something twitch?"

     You stood there frozen for a second about what he said. 'Twitched?' You thought but you soon broke out of your trance because he was reaching for your hood and you grabbed his wrist.

"No." You said looking him dead in the eye. 

"Okay! Damn."

"I will tell everyone what the hood is for when I'm ready. The only person I'm comfortable telling as of right now is BEN."

"Okay but you didn't have to grab my wrist like that."

"Instincts."

     You shrugged and left the conversation. You were kind of on edge because of how he tried to take off your hood. You decided to head to your room and on your way heard BEN screaming. You ran into his room and saw that one of the swords on his wall had fallen and somehow hit his arm.

"BEN are you okay!?" You asked out of instinct

"Clearly not!" He responded with pain clearly lacing his vocal cords.

"I'll be back. Don't remove the sword." You say headed to get a med kit.

"Will do captain!" He yelled sarcastically.

     After grabbing the med kit you ran back to his room and started working. You carefully removed the sword and scanned the wound. You grab a red rag from the med kit and clean up the blood. He was breathing heavily trying not to scream at the pain. You placed the red rag underneath the wound and grabbed a needle and a black thread. After stitching the top wound shut you lift up his arm and start stitching the back. The wound went all the way through his arm and almost hit bone. Luckily it only went through flesh. After cleaning up the blood from the stitch you finished by wrapping up the stitch in a quilt padding you had cut into a thin strip and overlapping that with a thin layer of (the name for the tan colored medical wrap) cut and sealed with medical tape.

"Better?" You ask with concern.

"Yeah. Still hurts though." He said flexing his arm

You giggled at his swear and smiled at him. "I'm glad I could help." He responded by smiling and picking up the sword.

"This little fucker hurt like a bitch when it doesn't get what it wants."

"I would assume so."

He paused for a minute and looked at you. "So, what's the hood for?"

You sighed. "I may or may not have done something. Only you can know for now."

"Take off the hood and show me!" He said with excitement.

As you slowly took off the hood you saw his face go from excited to an unknown expression. It's was almost a mix between shock, confusion, happiness, and a little bit of anger. You felt your ear twitch and jumped a little bit. I guess that will take some getting used to.

"They're so cute but I don't understand why. I don't understand why they are there and I don't understand why they are moving. Why did you do this?"

"I always wanted to have cow ears. I always loved the idea and now I have them and I'm satisfied with my decision. As to why they move I have no idea."

"Well I hope you're happy with your decision. After what you've done, there's no going back."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wasn't able to work yesterday because of wattpad being down. I will try to post every other day. Please leave ideas for me in the story. See ya next time!
              -Z

Drowning Cows 〔Ben Drowned x Insane Reader〕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें