Chapter 6

Y/N's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
     As soon as we arrived at the mansion slender was there to greet us.

"Hello there BEN and Y/N. It's lovely to finally meet you. BEN, I need you to go show Y/N their room."

So this is the slender mansion. It was a two story house but looked stretched out. As soon as you stepped inside you were greeted by a small child that looked to be eight years old.

"Hello! I'm Sally! Are you BEN's new girlfriend?" The question was so straight forward you couldn't help but give the child a confused look. BEN shouted at the girl but she just giggled and ran away to the kitchen to grab a snack. BEN sighed and gestured you to follow him. He lead you through a long hallway with rooms on either side and once we got to the end of the hall it was your room.

     You opened the door gently and peeked inside. It was dirty but kinda nice. It had strings hanging from the ceiling and a dresser with 6 doors on it. The bed was a nice (your bed size) sized bed and it had a TV with some room. There was a spider that lived in the corner but you didn't care. You didn't mind spiders. You always thought spider were cute and you always wanted one as a pet.

     You looked back at BEN who was watching you from the doorway. Apparently you walked in subconsciously. He gave you a smile and teleported away. You flopped on your bed and sighed. This place might not be so bad after all. "Y/N GET IN HERE!" You here someone yell from down the hall. You make your way down the hall and look on the television. It was a news reporter talking about how you killed your mother. They also found an extra set of ears in the bathroom. People were on the lookout for you. You leaned on the back of the couch and smirked to yourself. Slender and the others were staring at the TV.

     "Holy shit! You're insane Y/N" a boy with black hair commented. He looked to be 6'1 and about the age of 16. You figured it was Jeff the killer. He looked a lot less scary in person. You looked at the TV and saw your murder scene. You laughed like a maniac and smiled. Ben was surprised too even though he had seen it in person. You think he just saw a few things but not the body above the TV.

     "Y/N, I will need you in my office in 5 minutes." Slender stated. He was really tall. Almost 8ft. You shrugged and got directions to his office from BEN. Now all you had to do was talk to the big man.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't updated this in a long while. I just forgot about it if I'm being honest. This was sitting in the drafts and I tweaked it a little bit. I will get to work on the next chapter ASAP.

-Z