Chapter 8

After your little interaction with BEN you wanted to go meet the other pastas. You already met Jeff but who else was there? "Dear child if you wish to meet everyone then I will introduce you at dinner." A voice rang in your head. 'Who are you?' You mentally replied.

"It's me Slender. I have telepathic abilities and I can read your mind from across the mansion."

That situation got sorted out. As you went to your room to wait until dinner it was then you realized your hood wasn't up so you quickly flipped it up hoping nobody saw. As you walked in your room you thought it seemed bland. You wanted to decorate but what would you want to do? You decided on going for a cottagecore type theme. You were going to get the supplies tomorrow in the morning. You didn't want to raise suspicion so you chose to go with a black hoodie, pink shorts, black and pink striped thigh high socks, and black boots with pink bows on them. You set the outfit to the side for tomorrow and flopped on your bed. Tomorrow was going to be a day so you needed rest and took a quick nap.
~~~~~~~
BEN's POV
~~~~~~~
Slender called everyone for dinner so where is Y/N? I rushed upstairs and to her room and saw her sleeping on her bed. She looked so peaceful and cute. Sadly I had to interrupt that cuteness. I shook her awake and she looked very unhappy. "Why did you wake me up!" She said tiredly.

"It's time for dinner." I stated and proceeded to drag her out of bed so she hit the floor.

"Ow! I'll get up sheesh." She grogily got up and walked downstairs. I nodded to myself proudly and glitched downstairs. Once she was halfway down I saw that her hood was down and quickly ran to flip it up.

"What are you doing!"

"Your hood is down!"

"Oh. Thank you."

"No problem."

As we came downstairs everyone was already in their chairs. Y/N seemed intrigued about how every chair was customized to fit each person. Lj's was black and white with a skull on top, mine was a glitches out chair similar to the ones in my game, Jeff's was white with blood splatter, and Sally's was a princess themed chair. Those were only some of the many chairs at the table. I sat down in my chair and Y/N stood beside me. "Hello Y/N, may I asky why you're standing next to BEN?"

"Sorry sir, I just don't know where to sit is all."

"You may sit next to whoever you want. There is a blank chair next to me if you wish to move it."

"Thank you sir." I watched as she grabbed the chair and sat next to me.

"Okay, everyone this is Y/N. Please go around the table and introduce yourselves."

Oh dear. Here we go. Anytime that we do this Jeff and Jane always get into an argument.

"HI! My name is Laughing Jack but you can call me LJ!"

"Hello. My name is Sally! My favorite color is pink!"

"You already know me. If Jeff. Way better than Jane over there by the way."

Here we go.

"Excuse you! My name is Jane and I'm the better one!"

Y/N butted in, "No arguing. I don't feel like dealing with a headache. Shut up and let the others talk."

Jane shut up but Jeff wasn't going down that easy.

"Who are you to tell me what to do!? You are just the newbie."

"And you're the annoying killed with a God complex and mommy and daddy issues. You have a brother that partially hates you and you smell like actual dog shit."

All of the other where in awe at the sight. Jeff just got his ass handed to him. I knew Y/N was cool but not so cool she could put Jeff in his place!

"Now, please continue with the introductions. I would like to get this over with."

"Okay. Well, I'm Hoodie. I like cheesecake."

"I'm Masky. That's all."

"I-I'm T-T-Toby! Don't t-touch my waf-ffles."

"I'm Jason the Toymaker."

"My name's Candy Pop!"

"I'm Glitchy Red."

"I'm Lulu."

Damn that's a lot. Guess I have to learn it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There will be an A/N but I wanted to make it so I can copy it in case a situation occurs.