9-10pm

Selected — Chloe + [BROOKE]

"[BROOKE]."

"Me?" [BROOKE] stuttered out, seeming to shrink in on himself as he stared at Chloe as if she had asked him to kiss her or something (which Eric would've definitely thrown a fit over, always preaching absistence and stuff and how even kissing anyone was too tempting). "Um, dare."

The brunette instantly frowned. "Are you kidding me? We already are about to do something potentially terrifying and you decide to combat that with a dare? No wonder why you're always getting made fun of."

"Well if Chloe is going to get so mad about this, just pick truth." Christine laughed awkwardly and sat crisscross now, watching to see where this would even go. 

[BROOKE] cocked her head to the side slightly. "But truth is, like, way worse. Truth is embarrassing." 

"But you could actually get hurt from a dare.." Christine pointed out, resting her hand under her chin and elbow propped up on her knee.

"Yeah, but would either of you choose truth?" 

"Duh." Chloe moved so she was sitting on her knees. "I don't feel like getting up or doing anything, obviously I would just do a truth. Besides, nothing you can think of could make me embarrassed."

Silence. 

"Yeah, I'm still going to go with dare. Getting hurt is way less scary than humiliation." As [BROOKE] said that, Chloe scooted forward up to him with a wicked smile.

"But what if I dared you to do something embarrassing? Like, what if I dared you to switch clothes with me so you were in a skirt? What if I made you jump into the lake? Or call those assholes at Group South something like, for example, big sacks of shit?" 

The blonde gulped as Chloe back up with her arms crossed. "And that's just the obvious, I could come up with worse. Even with truth!" She started counting on her fingers. "'Who do you think is cuter, me or Christine?' 'What scares you the most?' Stuff like that."

"So I'm fucked either way?" [BROOKE] asked as Chloe started to cough more again. When she composed herself, she nodded. He looked down. "Now I'm not sure what to do. Sorry.."

"Don't apologize!" Chloe looked annoyed for a second before she laughed. "I got it! I dare you to not apologize for the rest of the night."

"Is it really that annoying?"

Chloe rolled her eyes. "Uh, yeah it is, [BROOKE]. You shouldn't be constantly apologizing for shit you didn't even do wrong."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

Christine and Chloe looked at [BROOKE] in disbelief, so he clarified "that was on purpose this time! You know, a joke."

"Ohhh.." Christine couldn't help but start laughing, Chloe giving a small chuckle.

"Seriously though. Stop it."

It was dark out, the sun having set just a bit ago, and the sirens were buzzing. A loud kind of buzz that they seemed to always be doing, and it seemed to be even more annoying than usual. 

The devil is weak, while humans are strong. Any kind of kid could just go and kill the devil if they tried hard enough. That's just how it had always been at camp.

"We should probably go and make the rounds.." [BROOKE] sighed as she sat up from her spot on the floor where he had been laying. 

"We should probably do something else." Chloe remarked, once again on her phone in a corner of the room.

Christine shook her head and stood up, zipping up her green jacket a bit as she grabbed her radio. It was long and thin, except for the weird weight at the end. "No, we should make the rounds."

"Or we could do something else?" [BROOKE] shrugged slowly, agreeing with Chloe. 

"Come on, you too." Christine whined a bit. "We're going to have to at some point. Get your radios."

As [BROOKE] and Chloe got up and grabbed their radios, Christine looked over at their stuff. They hadn't brought too much to the cabin, so it would've probably been okay to leave it.

"You think it's okay if we just left all this here?"

"Eric would throw a fit." Chloe responded as she slipped her phone in her pocket. The one good thing about camp uniforms, at least the skirts had pockets. "But I'm like, eighty percent sure he's going to be too busy sneaking out of camp with his girlfriend or something lame."

Christine leaned against the wall and stared down at her radio, examining it. It would be so much easier if they could all do the irresponsible thing and just all fall asleep and not give a single care about this.

"I guess if he even did check on us, we could just say we already did the rounds." the short girl mumbled. "It's not like he would ever know.."

"Damn, Christine. Didn't know you were into lying all of a s—" Chloe was cut off by the sirens getting louder, [BROOKE] almost dropping his radio in surprise. "Can God shut up for three damn minutes..." Chloe mumbled.

Christine sighed and stood back up properly. "I guess this means we have to check now, great." 

Chloe + [BROOKE]

Christine + Chloe

[BROOKE] + Christine 

Christine + [BROOKE] + Chloe