8-9pm

Selected — Chloe + Christine !

"I'll go with Christine to fix the lock, I guess." Chloe sighed and handed her phone to [BROOKE], a bored smile on her face. "Plug this in for me if the place won't explode over it." 

Christine's eyebrows raised in surprise at first before she quickly clearly her throat. "Oh, that's cool." She nodded quickly. 

"Only because you look so insistent, Christine." Chloe flipped her hair over to be on one shoulder. "I wouldn't want to be such a jerk as to say no." she said, Christine not being able to tell if it was sarcasm or not but not really caring. 

After staring at Chloe for a second, Christine turned to [BROOKE]. "Are you cool by yourself?"

[BROOKE] nodded and grabbed one of the bags. "Yeah, totally. I'll just unpack." He responded as Chloe just adjusted her shirt collar. "I'll holler if I need anything!"

As Christine and Chloe went inside the building, there was some realization that maybe this place had been a greenhouse for the camp at some point. Like, sure, there was a lot of furniture stuffed in it, but there was a greenhouse vibe. 

Maybe it was because of the poppies growing out of the bed, or the blue mushrooms growing out of the lampshade on top of the nightstand, but it could be argued that the greenhouse was being used for its original use again.

As Chloe searched a large, pale pink dresser covered in Ivy and white bell-shaped flowers, Christine searched in a dusty old kitchen cabinet set, a light blue with a bunch of marks all over it, but looked like something she might have at her house if it wasn't for her own cabinet set.

If it didn't look a bit warped, but Christine wasn't sure if that was because of being stuffed here for so long or if because who she could assume was Eric just made it look kind of shitty.

"This place is so weird." Chloe mumbled under her breath before starting to cough. That's when a loud thud was heard, and the brunette turned her head to see Christine, holding a broken cabinet door. It wasn't long before the whole thing seemed to collapse in on itself somehow.

"You good?" Chloe asked as she noticed Christine's panicked look. 

"Yeah, I just—" Christine's voice cracked a bit as she stopped talking, sounding on the verge of tears. "— I just thought I wouldn't majorly fuck up anything important tonight and hey! Look! I already broke something!" She let out a pathetic, forced laugh and Chloe for a second thought she saw her wiped away a few tears.

"Christine, I swear to God." Chloe spoke seriously as she shuffled over to Christine, narrowing her eyes to a glare. "It would've broken anyways, so stop beating yourself up over it before I slap you. Every word you say that even implies this is your fault, I will actually drop kick you for."

The smaller girl blinked a few times before giggling slightly and messing with the rubber hand on her wrist. "Thanks, Chlo. I think needed that."

"You think?" Chloe laughed and she just looked at Christine. It was at that moment Christine realized Chloe's hand was on her shoulder and she tensed slightly as she quickly snapped the rubber band on her wrist. 

Before Christine could imagine anyone else giving her any physical contact at all, Chloe's hand was gone. "Chris, you are literally the star of every school play, the best student in probably any school in the area. The fact you just take everyone else's bullshit at this stupid camp drives me insane. Just... try to be at least a bit less good? It'll make you feel better."

"Well..." Christine gulped. ".. I can try."

Typically, the counselors tell people sleep in shifts when it's time to try and defeat the devil. But that has way too many different variables. 

Christine, for one thing? A heavy sleeper. It takes a lot to wake her up, probably needing the rest after constantly worrying about everything every day.

[BROOKE] is the opposite of Christine. He can't fall asleep easily, and when he does, he's easily woken up. Poor fella would probably barely get any rest anyways.

Chloe only slept on her own schedule, and did not give a single fuck about what others said for her to do when it came to sleeping. It was how she wanted to do it or death.

So naturally, this meant all three of them had decided to stay awake the whole time.

[BROOKE] was sitting crisscross on the floor, already trying to break the silence. "So, do you guys know any fun games to play with three people?"

"Euchre? But we don't have any cards." Christine suggested, sitting in her usual hugging her knees kind of position.

"Even if we did have cards, no." Chloe instantly responded. "And besides, there's got to be something else to do in here besides some game."

Playing with her hair a bit, Christine then went "truth or dare, maybe?"

Chloe looked up from her phone, a seemingly unamused expression on her face. "That's actually a terrible idea."

"A really terrible idea." [BROOKE] nodded. 

Chloe then smirked a bit and put her phone down, arms crossed. "A great idea. I'll go first."

"Wait, how do you even play truth or dare?" Christine then realized, an eyebrow raised. 

Chloe looked bewildered. "You suggested truth or dare but don't even know the rules?" She started to cough a bit for the first time in a while, covering her mouth as [BROOKE] tried to explain.

"You alternate between choosing a truth or a dare, and everyone takes turns in a circle."

"Nope, not at all." Chloe finished her coughing fit and once again crossing her arms. "I go first, as decided by me, and one of you pick a truth or a dare after I ask. Then I give you either a humiliating, absolutely horrible truth or an equally horrible dare!" She finished.

[BROOKE] and Christine just stared at Chloe, already a bit concerned.

Chloe + [BROOKE]

Christine + Chloe