12-1am

Selected — Chloe + Christine!

The closet was pretty dark, and Christine wasn't able to see much. "Oops, I think this is a broom." she mumbled, letting it fall to the floor.

"You would dare mistake me for a broom?" Chloe joked, Christine barely able to make her out in the dark. "I'm over here."

"Oh, yeah I can see." Christine stuck out her hands slowly until she felt Chloe's arm, only allowing herself to touch for a moment before moving herself closer to the taller girl. "Or feel, I guess." 

"Yeah." Chloe bent down slightly to try and get in a better kissing position. "We're pretty close right now." 

The kissing part was a bit awkward at first. Christine wasn't quite sure what to do with her hands, so she just kept them in fists at her sides at first while Chloe put her hands on Christine's shoulders

"Oh, wow." Chloe mumbled under her breath. Maybe it was the alcohol giving Christine some sort of bravery, but she carefully put her hands on Chloe's shoulders too. Allowing herself just a bit of touch.

She then pulled away for a moment, feeling Chloe's earrings dangle a bit. "I—" she paused "—It's not real if we don't say it out loud, right?" she asked.

The shorter girl couldn't tell the tone in Chloe's voice, but she felt the girl's hand under her chin. "I mean, no one could prove it. It's your word against mine, like a double lock. It'll have never happened as long as we don't say it."

"And neither of us is that stupid, right?"

Chloe made a humming noise, one made when in agreement with someone, and kissed Christine again momentarily before messing around with a small part of Christine's green jacket. "We both know better."

"I can be stupid, though."

"Stop lying. I wouldn't have agreed to do this with you if you were a bigger idiot than me."

Another kiss.

"I'm sorry." Christine mumbled as she pulled away, squeezing Chloe's shoulders slightly. 

"Some things can't be taken back, you know. Even worse things than saying it directly." Chloe touched Christine's cheek a bit with one hand, Christine jumping slightly.

"Like, 'this feels right?'"

"Or 'I'm just so happy right now.' What are we doing saying that kind of stuff?" Chloe stopped touching the shorter one's cheek. 

"I'm not, definitely not saying that stuff. That could be said by anyone." Christine found herself smiling, not that Chloe could see, and felt her eyes prick slightly. "It's all just up in the air. Like, 'you mean so goddamn much to me.'"

"You get it." Chloe kissed Christine's cheek. 

"I sure hope I do." Christine sniffled. "But even though I don't say it, I can still feel the pressure. Like a hand holding on too tight."

"It's okay."

"Is it, though?"

"I said so, and that means it's okay. We're both tipsy, probably will barely remember this, and we established the double lock. Nothing is happening right now."

Chloe's hands trailed down from Christine's shoulders down her arms to her hands. "Your hands.." she felt them carefully. "They're nice."

"You're right, Chloe. This is all nothing." Christine stood on her tiptoes. 

Kiss. 

"And this."

Kiss.

"And this, too."

"Like that hand in the air we might both think we're feeling..." Chloe started. 

"... but it's nothing." Both girls said.

[BROOKE] looked outside a window, squinting and seemingly trying to see more lights that Christine and Chloe insisted weren't there. "The sirens are still going off a bit." He pointed out.

Christine was fidgeting around with her wrist band. "Do you think it sounds worse?"

"Guys, it's going to be fi—" Chloe was cut off by the sound of all their radios going off, filling the cabin with static noise. Another sound was mixed with it, but they couldn't tell if it was music, or talking, or maybe even both.

"Do you guys think it's Eric?" Christine looked between the house radio and the two other campers.

"What if it's God?" [BROOKE] asked. "It doesn't sound like the devil."

"The signal might be too weak." Chloe suggested, plunging her radio into the wood. [BROOKE] wrapped hers around the house radio as Christine lights an incense coil in her own radio's speaker.

It flickers red for a moment and Christine tries talking through it. "Group West, This is Group West. Who is calling?"

"Even the devil can use a radio." [BROOKE] reminded as Chloe just huffed.

"The devil does whatever and no matter what he can always find some way to get to you, duh." The brunette pointed out, arms crossed.

"I can't hear anyone." Christine whined and looked at [BROOKE]. "What should we do?"

The blonde ran his fingers through his hair. "We're the only ones out here, and no one else is probably coming. Maybe we could ask God?" 

Chloe groaned, fixing the end of her skirt a bit. "Okay, fine. But I don't want to have to do shit."

"We need some wire for the radio box, though. If you or Christine could get it when I try and fix this, that would be a big help."

Christine looked at Chloe. "We could rock, paper, scissors for who goes?"

"I guess."

Chloe + [BROOKE]

[BROOKE + Christine