Chapter 1(Metting the parents part 1)

A/N: sorry I haven't posted in while I've been super busy. Anyways, Enjoy! ☺️

Anya's P.O.V:

I was so nervous, yeah mama and chi chi had already met Damian, but they still don't know what their gonna say when they find out we're together. Will chi chi kill him?

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. Well here goes nothing. I answered the door and invited Damian in, mama made and brought us over some tea and we sat down and talked with her, awaiting for Chi chi to get home from work. I was very nervous. My siblings then came out of their rooms and said hi to Damian as we all started a family conversation while waiting for Chi chi to get home.

After a few minutes Chi chi walked in, and stopped in his tracks looking at us confused on why Damian was here. "Oh, hello Damian, I didn't know you were coming over tonight." he said as he hung up his jacket and coat and came to sit with us. "We're gonna go now." Qai said as him and Akari left the room.

"Welcome home sweetie." Mama said placing a kiss and chi chi's cheek. "Chi chi, come sit..." I said sounding really nervous as he came at sat down in the chair nearby.

'Oh no, my daughter is pregnant isn't she. She's to young. Crap, chill Loid, I'm sure that's not the case, Anya is more responsible than that, right?' Loid said in his thought as Anya suddenly stiffened.

" Well, Mr and Mrs.Forger, me and Anya have some news for you." Damian said finally breaking the awkward silence.

"What, is Miss Anya alright?" Yor said concerned as she looked back and forth between Anya and Loid. "Yes mama, I'm perfectly fine." Anya said calming Yor down.

"Well, you see... me and Damian are together..." I finally said as Damian quickly took her hand and gave it an assuring squeeze.

" How long?" Loid said almost inaudible. "What?" I asked not hearing him the first time. "I said how long? Like how long have you guys been together?" Loid asked a bit louder. "For like 2 months, we didn't tell you guys sooner because we wanted to make sure we worked together before we told anyone." Damian said answering Loid's question.

"Congratulations miss Anya!" Yor said getting up and giving Anya a hug. "Just treat her well alright?" Loid said following not to long after. "Y-yes of course Mr.Forger!" Damian said confidently.

(Sorry it was a short chapter!)