Chapter 8(P-please?🙃)

Anya's P.O.V

It's finally almost Christmas, mine and Damian's first Christmas as a couple! What should I get him?What is he gonna get me?Is he gonna even wanna spend Christmas with me?

My thoughts were interrupted by a
Knock at my door."who is it?" I asked before walking to the door and opening it to see Damian. "Hey. Boo. Merry Christmas eve's eve's Eve!"Damian said with a bouquet of flowers and a smile plastered on his face.

    "Aweeee, thank you, you look good baby."I said leaning down as for Damian was on his knee, looking like he's gonna propose.

"Thank you." I said as I have him a small peck on the lips than offered him my hand to help him up.

"Hey Boo, I'll be right back need to use the bathroom real quick." Damian said as he handed me the bouquet of flowers then went the other direction.

With Damian
Damian's P.O.V

"Excuse me, Mr.Forger.." dI said nervously as I slowly wondered his office. "Yes Damian, everything alright?" Loid asked me as he set his coffee down then gestured for me to take a seat.

"S-so I-I-I h-have a q-q-que-question." I said getting really nervous "What's up?" Loid asked me with a warm smile. "C-can *I cleared my throat* please have you daughters hand in marriage?"I asked as his warm smile became a firm line.

We sat there for a minute of awkward silence, than his smile came back."yes, you have my blessing. BUT! If she ever comes home crying, or you heat her your dead." Loid said with a stern tone. "Of course sir, would never dream of it I love Anya with all my life, she's my everything and I promise to make her happy.

(Btw if you read the info I changed their ages to 18 and 19 their no longer 16 and 17
Also sorry it's short im
Really busy and hoped you enjoy! :) )