Chapter 14(baby shower!)

Anya's P.O.V

Today was the day!!! Me and Damian were currently decorating our back porch for our baby shower. Everything was either pink blue or white.

Currently only ChiChi and mama knew the gender, because they had to choose and pick up the cake. I wish I knew already but Damian made sure I waited for the part.

We had invited pretty much everyone at the wedding too it except bond... because sadly has passed last month. It was the hardest month of my life because of all my hormones, but we had a picture of him nearby so it could be if he were here with us.

I missed that dog so much, he was a huge part of my childhood, he saved me and understood me as for he understood what it was like to be different.

Everything look amazing, and as we finished decorating the last item Mama and Chi Chi walked outside through the back door, with a cake box in the hand.

"Hi Miss.Anya, how are you feeling?"mama asked pulling me into a hug, than walking over to Damian and pulling him into one.

"Tired, it is not easy doing stuff with this bump."I said in a whiny voice. "I'm sorry Anya." ChiChi said pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead. Shortly after he pulled away from the hug, put the cake down on the table and pulled Damian into the man hug.

"He Damian."He said pulling away from the hug before going back over and picking up the cake.

"So where do we put this?" ChiChi asked before I pointed to the cake stand. "Alright." He said.

He open the box to reveal a cute white cake with 2 teddy bears one wearing a blue bow tie indicating boy and the other wearing a pink hair bow to indicate a girl.

"Omg it's adorable!" I squeal. Oh wait I have decorations.

After the cake was put on the cake stand, I littered edible blue and pink plowed petals along the rim of the stand near the cake.

After that k heard a knock at the door and looking a Damian with the 'can you go get it, my feet hurt look' before I sat down in a chair.

He scoffed and rolled his eyes playfully, then went to the front door to let the guest in. He opened the door to reveal Becky and egg head as I like to call him.

"Where's meh bestie?" I heard Becky practically yell from the entry way where she stood with her hand on her hip, and her 'party glasses on'

"OUR HERE!" I yelled not wanting to get up as Becky ran over to me and pulled me into a hug, carful not to crush the baby.

"You look amazing girl!"she said running my bump then looking back at me. "I hope I look this hot when I'm pregnant." She said before putting her hand back on her hip with sas.

"You need a boyfriend first, or adopt."I shrugged and she just looked at me. "Can I just have yours instead? You and Damian can just make another one layer." She said looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Hmmm let me think.... No." I said sarcastically. "But whyyyy. You have a husband meaning, after this one you can just go make another!" She complained as I chuckled.

"How bout, you bag yourself a husband and make your own?" I said in a snarky tone and she just sat down next to me and started chatting about the cute guy she'd met at the store.

Apparently he was a single dad, because his kid's mom left him after the baby was born claiming she didn't want it. And Becky found him hot, he was a 6'8 brunette with green eyes. Gotta admit he was hot, but Damian was ever hotter.

Our gossip were interrupted as Fiona came out and called out for me. "Hi Anya-San!" She said as k got up and hugged her before sitting back down.

After what felt like an eternity everyone had arrived and we were all having a good time.

"Oh miss anya why don't you come cut the cake now? A couple people have to go soon." Mama suggested as me and Damian looked at eachother with a smile then said sure.

We were so nervous I grabbed the knife leaving it centimeters away from the cake, when Damian held my band onto of the knife and slowly pushed down.

We cut the other side so it was a triangle than glances at eachother before we pulled the slice up to reveal blue cake, indicating they were having a son.

I squealed then broke down in happy tears into Damian's chest as he embraced me, small tears falling from his eyes.

"Our son love, we're gonna have a son..."Damian said amazed as if he'd just realized it.

I giggled then said yea.