Chapter 15(Only braxton hix right?)

(Sorry I haven't posted in a while)
3rd person p.o.v

Anya and Damian were chilling on the couch. Anya being super tired from ebony 32 weeks pregnant and all.

Anya laying between Damian's legs, head on his chest. While Damian was rubbing small circles in her hips.

Anya suddenly felt a small yet sharp pain in her side and squeezed Damian's arm a bit. Damian looked down at her worried.

"You okay Lemon bear?" Damian asked with a worried tone lacing his words.
"Y-yeah just Braxton Hix..."she responded.

"Are you sure? Those seem too painfully to only be Braxton Hix..." Damian said genuinely worried that something might be wrong.

Damian grabbed our his phone and clicked on a contact. "Hello, Mrs.Forger!....Yes, we're doing alright...Yeah, so Anya is saying she's having Braxton hix..... yeah, well they seem like they hurt a lot more than usually....okay, yeah thank you. Bye!"damian ended the call and Anya just glared at him.

"I said I'm fine!" Anya yelled as she pulled out of Damian's embrace and waddled upstairs and slammed the door before laying in their bed and cried herself to sleep.

Damian walked in half hour later to see Anya laying their hands on her bump, with labored breathing. "Hey Boo, you okay?" He asked walked over to Anya and grabbed her hand.

"Give me my phone." Anya said before more pain writhed through her body. Damian handed her her phone. She opened the timer.

Damian looked at her than it hit him. "Think your in labor?" He asked looking at Anya with a confused expression on his face.

She started the timer and quickly stopped it 3 minutes later when another 'contraction' writhed through her body.

That's when she knew......

:)

She was pranking Damian. After she told him it was a prank Damian stood there moth wide open and just turned and walked away slamming the bedroom door on his way out.

Anya couldn't help but giggle at Damian's little temper tantrum.

"God, I swear he's like a 7 year old all over again." She said rubbing her bump before she curled up and fell asleep.