Chapter 11(🍋)

(Have I used this pic before?)

This takes place a week before the wedding and Anya and Damian had bought a house and moved in together

This house~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Me and Damian weee chilling me in his long shirt and some leggings cuddled up to Damian who was reading, and was just in some basketball shorts without a shirt on

This house
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and Damian weee chilling me in his long shirt and some leggings cuddled up to Damian who was reading, and was just in some basketball shorts without a shirt on.

Instantly showing off his strong muscles. I tapped Damian on the shortlist than asked.

"Hey babe, I have a question." I said as Damian put his book down and looked at me, "I might have an answer." Damian said.

"Do you think we can have kids?" I said in a seductive voice, as I got up and straddled his hips, as I slowly started to palm his clothes erection as it started to get hard.

"Your playing a dangerous game there sweetheart~" Damian said smirking at me as he picked my up koala bear style and brought me up to our bed room.

Me and Damian quickly shut the door and instantly re connected out lips.

Damian removed my shirt quickly not breaking the kiss. As I teacher my hands down and removed his shorts and palmed his clothed erection

"Getting needy I see~" Damian whispered into my ear making me blush as he traced his hands around my also strong ripped body and strong muscles.

Damian quickly removed all of our clothes and started to finger me.

I moaned and mewled under him before pushing him onto his back.

"I love you baby~"I smirked before quickly lowered myself on Damian's large dick and quickly took it all in.

I sat there for a sec panting, than started rolling my hips. I quickened the pace. Before I stood up until only his tip was in before ramming right back down into him.

He licked his lips at me before quickly holding onto me as he laid me down on the mattress with a pillow under my lower back, causing his cock to slide even further into me.

His tip was kidding my womb as he started to quickly pound into me. I was moaning and mewling under him as I draped my legs around his shoulders pushing him even deeper into me and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I pushed our bodies as close together as they could pressing my breasts and nipples against his chest as I continued to let out noises.

We kept at it for a while, then switch to me ridding him again for yet he still hasn't came, but as soon as I rammed myself into him again it hit him, he didn't have to to warn me before he came deep into my womb hopefully getting my pregnant.

Damian kept it in for a bit to keep the cum from spilling out of me as we fell asleep on his chest.

(Sorry it's it's cringe 😬 lol 😂 idk why this was so hard to write)