Chapter 16(time skip/end)

Anya's P.O.V

Today was mine and Damian's 2 year anniversary, and we're officially celebrating it with our year and a quarter year old son, Jiro which means second son. (Which is what Anya used to call Damian in English)

He had brown hair with green eyes, Anya's cute face, and currently Damian short temper.

We were getting ready for our family picture, I sat in the chair because Damian wasn't gonna have me stand with my 5 month pregnant belly.

Damian stood next to me with his hand on my back, and Jiro was in Damian's arms.

God, it felt so unreal, feels like just yesterday we were sharing our first kiss, and now we have a family of almost 4!

Mama and ChiChi Had another baby a few weeks ago so now I have a little sister and 2 little brothers. His name is Hiroshima.

Qai is 15 and dating a boy names Ren. Akari is 9 and enjoying life she's really into knifes kinda scared for her future.

Mama and ChiChi finally found out about one another's jobs and now work together to complete missions.

Currently only Damian knows I'm a telepath so he knows to watch what he thinks about. We don't know if Jiro will be a telepath but only time can tell.

Sad events that have happened is,  unfortunately we lost Bond due to age. I cried my heart out when I found out.

On the other hand, Uncle Yuri finally found the love of his life UNCLE SCRUFFY!

Damian Me and Becky's fashion business is really taking off.

Becky is dating Ewen which is surprising. (The dude with the egg shaped head).

And life is really good so far, me and Damian are excited to bring another baby into this world and give Jiro a little sister. (Yes it's a girl)

Characters:

Anya
Damian
Jiro
Emiko(baby)
Akari
Qai
Yor
Loid
Yuri
Scruffy
Fiona
Becky
Bond (may he rest in peace)
Mrs.Desmond
Sylvia

Hope you liked the story, imma end not here I don't really have the motivation to keep it going, maybe I'll make a sequel later

Bye!!

Also please give me some ideas I have no clue what to make next!