Refill?

Refill miss? Would you like a refill? Welcoming a new life into the world, a new story to live out. A shared being with two people, sharing memories with it and raising it to their best extent. Sometimes, refills arnt for everyone and one glass was enough, but to each their own.

My body was tired, I could barely lift my head. My lower half was so tired, my body so exhausted from constant pushing.

My partner's hand was intertwined with mine, him smiling back at me as I just wanted to pass out.

But then I saw her.

A beautiful baby girl laying in a nurse's arms.

“Congratulations mrs ####, it's a girl!” She told me as tears welled up in my eyes the feeling of fatigue now being replaced with energy.

She was then laid into my arms, her face squinting and her body moving to get comfortable. She was warm like the sun, and cute like a sheep.

And she had my smile, just like I had my mothers.

“I think I know what I wanna name her.” I told my partner, him smiling at me and having the same thought as me.

“What is it, darling?” He asked me, tears still weld up in my eyes.

“Haley.”

I told them, making him smile at me.

“I couldn't agree with you more.” They said as he looked over at me, finding me as our new baby asleep.