Chapter 1. 💙

Heyy Guyssss!! This is my new story, please vote and share if you like. Enjoy;)

______________________________________

RIYA'S POV.

It's 6 in the morning and i am here on the terrace with my guitar, singing my favourite song. It's my daily medicine to get out of stress. Suddenly I heard my mom calling

Mom : Riya!!Come downstairs.
Me : Yess mom...

I went downstairs to my room. I saw mom arranging my school uniform.

Mom : Subah-savere guitar leke baith gayi isse achaa books le kuch marks aa jayenge.

She scolded.

Me : Maa! I got 2nd position in my class. Is it not enough? (I said calmly)

MOM : Par agar tu jyaada try karti to 1st position laa sakti thi na?? Par nhi hume to gala phad ke gaana hai sirf.

She went out slamming the door. I sighed, well i am used to it. I hear this tonts literally everyday. I took my clothes and went to take a bath.

After getting ready i came out. I took my bag and went downstairs.

Mom : Have your breakfast.
Me : No i am not hungry. I am going.
Mom : but sun to-

Without hearing anything i got out of the house and started walking. I plugged my earphones. I am Listening to «Tu mileya» It's DARSHAN RAVAL'S song. He is my idol, my inspiration, love of my life. He is the one who inspired me to become a singer. After a while I reached school.

I entered my classroom i went to my seat. My bestfriends Utsav and Diya came and said
Utsav : Aeyyy Riyaa!!!!!!
Me : Heyy Utsav!!!
Diyaa : Kya hua??? Mood kyun kharab hai??
Me : kuchh nhi sirf maa k saath nok-jhok hui.
Utsav : Arre to usme mood kyun kharab kr rhi hai woh to maa hai uska dil pe nhi lete
Me : ha ha wo to maa hai!!

And then ma'am came we sat on our seats Diya is beside me and Utsav behind us.

Time Skip~ Lunch time

We went to canteen. Utsav went to buy lunch for the three of us. Me and diyaa are talking.
Diya : so when are you uploading your next cover??
Me : well i am which song should i cover
Diyaa : Tu dua hai?
Me : Nahh. I'll do that later.
Diya : then??
Me : Saiyyan by kailash kher?? Nowadays it's trending and also I love that song.
Diya : Yehh that's good. You should do that one.

Suddenly someone slammed hand on our table 🥱 well i already know who is it. School's so called bad girl or should I say bitch?? «Zara»

Me : wht do u want??
Zara : Nothing. just wanna irritate you.
Diya : Zara i am warning you don't mess with us. You'll regret.
Zara : Like i am scared of you 🙄.

She suddenly took glass of water and poured it on my head i was only looking down. Ik everyone was looking at us. Utsav came with our trays. There were three glasses of juice i smirked. I took two glasses and splashed it on her.

Me : Woahh!! It's fun yarrr, maza aaya. Let's do it once more.

Then i took the third glass also and splashed it on her face. She was looking soo damn funny. The whole canteen laughed at her 😂.
She looked at me and i raised my brows.

Zara : You'll regret this.
Diyaa : Yeah yeah she'll regret later first go and wash your ugly face🥱

She stomped out of the canteen.

Utsav : Riya yarrr tune Mera juice bhi us chudail par phek diya 🤧.

Me and Diya looked at him.

Me : Ha ha ab ro mat.

Soon the bell rang we were going to our class but one of the student came and told that our head teacher is calling us. We went i already knew this was going to happen. I knocked on the door. We entered as we heard come in.

Teacher : Riya is it true?
Me : What?
Zara : Don't act like you don't know.
Teacher : Don't speak in between Zara! Riya you tell what happened? Why did you splashed juice on her?
Me : She started it.

Teacher looked at Zara. She shooked her head saying

Zara : No ma'am I didn't do anything. Why would I do anything to her.
Teacher : Riya tell me the truth what actually happened??
Me : Me and Diya were talking peacefully then she suddenly came and poured water on my head so i also took my revenge.
Zara : No ma'am she is lying.

Teacher asked Utsav and Diya they both agreed with me. Now the teacher was going to say something but Zara interrupted.

Zara : ma'am don't believe them they are her friends. They will only help her na.
Me : Okayy then, ma'am you can check cctv cameras.

Teacher agreed. I saw sweat formed on zara's forehead. I looked at diya and smirked.

Me : Dekh ab kaise pasine chut rahe hai😏
Diya : haa 🥱😏

Teacher checked cameras and saw everything. She scolded Zara so much and the three of us were just controlling our laugh enjoying the drama. She got detention for 3 hours after school.

Time Skip~ After the school

I went home. I got freshen up and opened my ig.
I saw darshan's story. OMFG!!!!!! A new song. Yesssss!!!! I am so happy he is gonna release a new song in his birthday.

This is it!!!!!!  Tum Mere

This is it!!!!!!  Tum Mere . I am so excited. I'll also upload my cover on his birthday. Suddenly I got a call. The no. Is unknown. Who can it be? I picked up the call.
Me : Yes.

_______________________________________

Can you guess who is it?
Stay tuned for part 2.