Chapter - 26 💙

Riya's POV.
As soon as he closed the door i broke down. I couldn't stop crying. Why did this happened to me??? Why i built hopes?? I knew that it was gonna happen one day. But... stil when we became friends i got a new hope. I was only crying and crying until someone knocked the door. I calmed myself and wiped my tears. I opened the door only to get a bone crushing hug.
Utsav : Oyyy, are you crying???
Diya : Shh, kyaa hua bata mujhe??
She held my hand and we three sat on couch. I tried to speak something but before i could utter a word my hiccups started.
Diya : Shhh, stop crying first. We'll talk later calm down. Hn.
They comforted me without asking me a single question. After sometime I stopped crying.
Author's POV.
Diya signalled utsav to bring water for Riya. Utsav took their bags that were standing near the door.
Riya : Diyaa, yk i had an hope that something will happen between us. Like when we became friends i thought I'll get a chance to confess my feelings, I'll get a chance to tell him how much I love not just as an idol. But in real i was only losing him. 
Utsav : It's about darshan??
Riya : Dharal. Dharal is his gf. You remember I showed you both a picture that day, dharal surelia??
Diya : Yes.
She smiled as a year rolled down her cheek.
Riya : I told you guys they're in relationship.
Her two bestfriends couldn't find an answer. They knew how hurt she is right now.
Utsav : Aeyy Riya. Look at me. Look!!
She looked at him.
Riya : What??
Utsav : Chal daaru pite hai. Ghar pe hai??
Riya : haa par sirf 2 bottles. 1 meri haa. Pehle hi keh deti hoon.
They went to the balcony. Utsav poured liquor in the glass. After minutes a bottle was empty and Riya was tipsy. She can't bear too much alcohol. Only 2 bottle is enough for her to get drunk
Diya : vaise kisne bola ye tujhe??
Riya : Darshan ne khud. Abhi hi. Jab tum log aaye tabhi.
Diya : Acha.
She laughed and said
Riya : Yk maine to na kitne sapne sajaye the par chalta hai kya hi kar sakte hai ab.
Utsav : Riya bola tha maine tujhe mat kar feelings develop end me tu hi hurt hogi.
Riya : Mujhe pata tha me hurt hoti hi end me but mere haath me thodi hai ye. Feelings hai ye.
She said gulping down her shot.
__________________________________________________

Now after getting drunk she's dancing and doing 2:12 things, while her two bestfriends are trying hard to catch her. Diya finally caught her as she was going to fall. She put her on bed softly as she passed out. They both sat on couch peacefully after all the struggle. The door opened causing the boy to curse immediately. Diya and utsav looked at the person and It was non other than darshan.
Darshan : Who are you guys and where is Riya??
He said a bit loudly. They both looked at him with cold eyes.
Diya : She is sleeping and, Hyy I am Diya and He's utsav.
Darshan : Ohh Heyy. I am sorry I just got shocked that's why- Btw I heard a lot about you guys from Riya.
Hearing this they had an grin on their face but that didn't last longer as darshan said.
Darshan : But if she was only gonna sleep then why she told me to come here.
Utsav : Aap Ghar jaake apne sawaal ka javab dhund sakte hai to kripya abhi aap jaiye. 
From the very first utsav didn't like darshan that much and moreover this happened. He gave him a sarcastic smile.
Diya : Uhh- He means we can meet tomorrow right?? Because she's sleeping and it's already too late so. (Nervous smile)
Darshan : Yeahh. No problem. Bye. Goodnight.
Utsav : Goodnight haa Avjoo.