Chapter - 38 💙

Don't make assumptions without knowing the whole truth. It'll only hurt you...
__________________________________________________

She closed the door.
Riya : Why are you doing this???
Rishika : Because they deserve it.
Riya : They don't deserve it rishika. Try to understand it could literally make her miserable.
Rishika : That's why i did... I want them to suffer.
A tear rolled down her cheek when she said.
Riya : Why??
She asked calmly.
Rishika : Riya listen, don't fall for darshan okay. He'll break your heart. Like he did with me. I am telling you please Riya-
She was saying this continuously while crying.
Riya : Shhh calm down calm down.
She hugged her.
Riya : Now tell me what he did to you??
Rishika : He, he made me fall in love with him but then i got to know he was just cheating. He and dharal were already in relationship.
Darshan : It was nothing like that.
He bursted in the room. Riya stopped him by putting her hand in front of him. She signalled him not to say anything.
Rishika : Yes it was like that and Still it is like that. You and dharal are still together.
Darshan : Who told you I was cheating???
Rishika : That doesn't matter but you cheated right???
Darshan : For god's sake stop saying i cheated.
Riya : Darsh, stop.
She turned to rishika
Riya : Rishika what's the proof?? Do you have any???
Rishika : Yess i still have that photo in which they're kissing.
A shaky breath left riya's mouth as tears formed in her eyes but she decided not to show it. Rishika showed photo to both of them.
Darshan : Ohh God! Woww rishika wow. You believe this photo more than me. How fabulous.
Tears fell from his eyes.
Rishika : I believe because it's real.
Darshan : It's totally edited. We never kissed till now.
Rishika : Darshan if it's not real then why people were saying that you and dharal are dating??
Darshan : How can i know that???? But i surely know that it's not real.
Rishika : Aur humare breakup k exact next day you and dharal were in relationship. Mujhe to dusra chance kabhi mil hi nahi paaya ki me kuch kar saku.
Darshan : Yess but you could've just asked me.
Rishika : Jab tum dono relationship me ho aur mujhe pata chale ki ye jhooth hai to kis muh se me tumhare paas aati???
He went silent. Rishika sat on the bed and cried while Riya comforted her.
Riya : Rishika, it was your fault. You must have cleared the misunderstanding instead of taking false decision without knowing the truth...
Rishika : I didn't know what to do that time. I was so furious that i...(gulp)
Riya : But you lost him now. Ab is baat ka afsos karne se kuch nahi milega.
Rishika : I know, I know but mujhe uska afsos nahi hai ki me uske sath ab nahi hoon par maine bina wajah in dono ko itna hurt Kiya.
Darshan : Look that's fine. Ab roo mat.
Rishika : Darshan i am sorry I am really really sorry.
She held darshan's hand.
Darshan : Maine to tumhe maaf kar diya but dharal ka me nahi keh sakta...
Rishika : I know me usse milna chahti hoon can i meet her???
Darshan : Yeahh sure.
They went to dharal's room.
Rishika : Dharal, are you okay?
Dharal : What do you want????
Rishika : Your forgiveness. Maine jo bhi kiya tum logo k sath uske liye sorry. Mujhe pata hai mere sirf ek sorry se kuch nahi hoga isliye tum jo bhi kahogi me woh karne k liye taiyaar hoon.
Dharal glanced at darshan and Riya. They both nodded. But dharal decided to play with her.
Dharal : Haa woh to hai tumhare sorry se kuch nahi hoga.  Isiliye you need to
Rishika : What??
Dharal : You need to find yourself a good boyfriend and better than this boy right here.
She pointed at darshan.
Darshan : Arree.
Rishika : Boyfriend to dhundungi acha but darshan se acha koi nahi ho sakta.
Darshan : Haa wahi na samjao ise.
They all chuckled at him.
Rishika : Vaise i need to tell you guys something.
Riya : What is it???
Rishika : Mujhe Aaditya ko range haathon Pakadna hai.
Riya : Ab usne kya Kiya??? (Cold)
Rishika : Actually he's been playing with girls and then use her body for his pleasure.
Riya : He still didn't changed.
Rishika : Moreover he records them and then blackmail her to do things.
Riya : WTF!!! Is he insane????
Rishika : I tried to stop him but every time he would warn me with something. He have all of the records in his pendrive which is connected with his laptop.
Riya : Rishika, will you help us against him???
Rishika : Of coursee. Wait can i tell prisha also???
Riya : She's his sister.
Rishika : Yes but not by blood. They're step. And she knows about it she only told me.