Chapter - 43 💙

Riya went to her room. Everyone looked at her worriedly.
Darshan : Tum sab wapas jao. Me usko leke aata hoon. 
Riya's POV.
I ran to my room as i didn't wanted to face anyone that time..I sat on bed. I opened the drawer and took out one cigrette and lit it. Yes, i do smoke but rarely. I went in gallery. I felt someone behind so I looked behind me.
Me : Uhh- Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho??
My heart was beating so loudly i was scared what if he heard me?? He was soo close to my face. Yarr meri to sachi me jaan hi nikal dega ye ladka.
Darsh : You smoking???
Me : Haa i told you na-
Darsh : Haa ik it's not wrong but just dhyaan rakhna addict mat hona.
Me : I am already addicted.
I looked into his eyes. He stared back.
Me : To you.
I flashed a smile. He flashed back that smile with pink tinted cheeks. He is sooo cute yarrrr. I just wanna kiss him yawrrrr. He was looking at the moon and i was looking at him. He is so beautiful and moreover he is wearing a white shirt that made him look like an angel which he is of course.
Darsh : Am i that handsome??
Me : Haa. You're beautiful.
He looked at me. He laughed saying
Darsh : Badi besharam hai tu to.
Riya : Ikr pehle nahi thi it's all your fault. Tumhe dekhne baad hi huyi hoon.
Darsh : Acha.
I nodded as i put cigrette between my lips. I was about to take it out but instead he took it and put it between his lips as he  inhaled it's smoke. I looked at him surprised he just shrugged his shoulders. It's indirect kiss. Riyaaa kuch bhi mat socha kar. I scolded myself.
Me : Chal ab sab wit kar rahe honge.
He threw the cigarette in dustbin. I handed him chewing gum.
Me : Waha pohche tab tak chabana hm??
He just hummed in response.
Author's POV.
They all were enjoying. Riya was half drunk by now but still in her senses.
Darshan : Ree, sunn ab jaaye it's already 11:00.
Riya : 11:00?? To kya yarrr thodi der aur....
Darshan : Par-
Riya : Please na darshhh please.
She hugged him
Darshan : Okayy finee.
He held her waist.
Riya : Yayyy.
She took his hand and went to bar. Thay again had some shots. Darshan went to the dance floor while Riya was sitting there with diya,dharal, prisha and Rishika.
Dharal : (chuckle) Aaj tum dono kand karne wale ho.
Riya : Nahi broo! Aur sun tu
She turned to Diya.
Riya : Meko to pakka chadhne wali hai to mujhe tere sath leke hi jaana. Galti se bhi mujhe darshan k paas mat chorna.
Dharal : Kyun???
Riya : Agar me uske sath rahi na to me to pakka control nahi kar paungi I'd kiss him for sure. Aur woh kya sochega mere bare me. I mean you guys are still in relationship.
Dharal : Go easy girl. Don't worry we're not in relationship.
Riya : Sachi??
Dharal : Haa.
Riya : Jhuth mat bolo.
Dharal : Arre. Me jhuth kyun bolungi. The day he realized he is in love with you was the day we broke up.
Riya : Tumne ye mere liye kiya na?? How sweet of you yarr. Thank you so much for it.
She hugged her.
Diya : Gayi ye to.
She broke the hug.
Riya : 4 more shots please!
Prisha : Isne saari intense movies, series dekh rakhi hai i wonder iski sex life kitni mast hogi.
Diya : (chuckle) Girl she's still a virgin.
Prisha : Haa??
Diya : Haa. Usko in sab chizo ka shok hai but woh kehti hai ki Koi perfect ladka milega na Darshan k alawa tabhi ye sab chize tab tak kuch nahi. She didn't even kissed till now.
Rishika : Woahhh.
Prisha : She loves him way too much.
Rishika : Haa. Ye Radha aur woh Krishna.
They chuckled.
Few minutes later.
Riya and Darshan were sitting alone in the corner after dancing like mad. Darshan had bottle of beer in hand while Riya was drinking from the bottle with straw. Weird right?? But they're drunk rn so it's obvious they'll do these things.
Riya : Darsh, chal hve. Hu thaaki gy.
          (Darsh, chalo ab. Me thak gayi.)
Darshan : Pakku tare javu che??
                 (Pakka tujhe jaana hai??)
They're talking in gujarati. Of courseeee they're not in senses so they'll talk in their mother tongue. She nodded her head.
Darsh : Chal.
He took her hand and they went to his room. They both reached the room as he locked the room. They both fell on bed.
Riya : Darshlaaa!!
Darshan : Haa??
Riya : Tane khabar hu tane ketlooo Prem karu??
          (Tujhe pata hai me tujhse kitna pyaar karti hoon??)
Darshan : Ketlo???
                (Kitna??)
Riya : Ghanooo badhooo.
         (Bohottttt saraaaaaa.)
She hovered over him. Their faces were so close that their noses were touching. Her eyes were piercing into his.
Riya : Darsh...
Darshan : Haa
Riya : Can i kiss you??
Not caring to give an answer he attached his lips with hers. His hands made their way to her waist. Her hands wrapped around his neck. The kiss was pure. No lust, no desire. Full of love. Her eye dropped a tear while her lips curved into a smile.
Riya : I love you.
She said in between the kiss. They broke the kiss due to the lack of oxygen. Their foreheads were still attached. She laid on the bed comfortably with him beside. He hugged her and hid his face in crook of her neck. She placed a soft kiss on his head.

________________

After a long time na?? Ik but abhi sab sath me ho raha hai so time nahi milta bohott. Btw everything aside you all ready for PIYARE na??? Bohottt mast hoga har baar ki tarah.