Chapter - 41 💙

Riya : Rishika ne blue bag kaha tha n??
Darshan : Haa, par yaha to 2 blue bag hai.
He said and opened one blue bag that was on the bed.
Riya : You think woh aisi chiz aise hi bahaar rakhega??
She thought where could be his BLUE bag. She checked all of cupboards in the room.
Riya : Nahi hai...
Darshan : To phir kaha hoga???
She saw a suitcase was there. She immediately opened it and checked.
Riya : Hahh mil gaya.
She unzipped that bag and got his laptop also pendrive.
They were about to go back but someone opened the door.
Aaditya : (smirk) tumhe kya laga me tumhe itni aasani se jaane dunga??
Riya : Tum??? Tum yaha kaise??? Tum to-
Aaditya : Haa me usi ladki k sath room me gaya tha aur  mujhe ye bhi pata hai ki tum dono ne mujhe lock Kiya tha.
He saw pendrive in riya's hand.
Aaditya : Chalo choro ye baatein bhi... Ab mujhe pyaar se woh pendrive de do.
She gulped and looked at darshan, and found him staring at her. Aaditya was walking towards her.
Riya : Okayy okayy but mere paas mat aana. Hume jaane do pehle.
They switched their places now Riya and Darshan were near the door and Aaditya near the bed.
Aaditya : Ab do...
Riya signalled darshan by her left hand to step in front of her. Darshan stood in front of Aaditya blocking his way.
Darshan : Nahi degi woh pendrive kya karoge???
She immediately put the original pendrive in his back-pocket and took out the other pendrive which was just as the original one. Riya then held darshan's arm and whispered.
Riya : Done.
She then looked at Aaditya and said
Riya : Listen I'll keep this pendrive here on this table but you'll move from there only after we are out of this room. Okayy??
Aaditya paused before answering but then answered
Aaditya : Okay.
She put the pendrive on the table and they both left the room without saying anything more further.
Aaditya : Strange hai itni aasani se chali bhi gayi woh?? Vaise thank god chali gayi varna Aaj bhi shaayad pit jaata uske hath se.
He took the pendrive, put it back in the bag and went back to the party. But he had no idea what is gonna happen....