Chapter - 34 💙

Be gentle,

Every heart hides many wounds
that never bleed.
__________________________________________________

Darshan's POV.
I went back to the dorm. They're right ,I love Riya i don't know how this happened but yeah I fell for her when I first saw her. I am so lucky to have dharal as my closest person, if she didn't make me realise than I would have probably lost Riya forever. I was going to Riyaa room. I heard someone's voice from the room beside her. Wait it's kinda familiar, it's rishika?? No no it's not her. Ignoring it i knocked on her door opened the door not too quick.
Riya : Arre tu abhi tak soya nahi??
Me : -_- Yk n yarrr i don't sleep too early.
Riya : Haa haa. But tu yaha kya kar Raha hai??
Me : Mereko nind nahi aa rahi...
Riya : To me kya karu???
She said while raising her eyebrows.
Me : Chal terrace pe jaate hai.
Riya : Paagal hai?? Kitni thand hai me nahi jaa rahi kahi pe.
She was about to close the door. I pulled her out and closed the door.
Me : Puch nahi raha bata raha hoon.
Author's POV.
Current rushed through her all body as he pulled her with him. They went to terrace. Cold breeze touched their faces. She wrapped her arms around her body.
Darshan : Thank lag rahi hai??
Riya : Thand hai to lagegi hi na... tujhe nahi lag rahi??
He removed his jacket and gave her. She looked at him with narrow eyes.
Darshan : Me nahi pehnaunga lee pehn le khud.
He gave his jacket. She wore it and a wide grin was on her face while her cheeks heated up. He looked at her, he noticed how much beautiful she was under the moonlight.
Darshan : Riya.
Riya : Hm??
Darshan : Did anyone told you before how much you're beautiful??
Riya : (giggle) Noo. Tu hi bata de how much beautiful i am??
Darshan : 1%
She galred at him. He laughed out
Darshan : Mazaak kar raha. You're really really so beautiful.
Riya : Han??
Darshan : Hannnn.
Riya : Thank you.
They were lost in each other that they didn't notice someone was looking at them with fierce eyes.
Aaditya : Bohot khush hai n ye dono...me inki khushiya chinunga isse